Sarah Sanders Has Finally Offered An Explanation For Her Super Bowl Extravaganza

Receipts, please, or it didn’t happen.

5 Likes

Limp Johnson needs to clean his glasses. Democracy is messy, and challenging. Sporkfoot Marge is ugly.

4 Likes

Come on Folks, there’s a cost to entertaining your friends in your private box………

6 Likes

As was said of her former(?) boss, “I wouldn’t trust anything coming out of her mouth even if her tongue was notarized.”

This Lecterngate®-level BS will soon be proven false; were it true she would’ve said this when she was first asked rather than two weeks later.

To sum up: Queen Sarah is a liar.

8 Likes

Thanks Hunter for following up on this story. Good muckraking.

18 Likes

“And no taxpayer money was used for tickets to the game for her security detail,” Henning added.

But for the tickets for her, her family and her friends? For the salaries and travel costs of her security detail? And who, then, paid for their tickets? Their denial of a smaller crime so specific it sort of serves as an admission of much greater ones!

12 Likes

Yeah, the “no taxpayer money” phrasing is very specific and intentional. Like when a politician is accusing of taking bribes and specifically says, “I did not take one dime.” Knowing full well that most people are morons who would hear “I didn’t take any bribes.” It’s just deceptive enough to fool the rubes with the added bonus of being true enough to protect him from a perjury charge.

15 Likes

“Forget it, Jake. It’s Arkansas.”

8 Likes

Sarah got shortchanged against the Clarence Thomas salmon fishing benchmark. She probably thinks she’s being treated unfairly as a woman.

4 Likes

“And no taxpayer money was used for tickets to the game for her security detail,” Henning added.

Er, that doesn’t really mean much. Lot of wiggle room in there for public money to have been used improperly.

12 Likes

I’ll say it in Arkansan: “That’s some real bullshit, right there.”

(I don’t really know Arkansan. It may be just Georgian.)

1 Like

Still lying…badly.

1 Like

It was a perfect visit to the Superbowl and Ms Sanders said she did nothing wrong. We all know where she learned that line and it’ll be good enough for her base. The rest of us are working for George Soros, Taylor Swift and Chy-nah and we’ll all be executed when the God Emperor returns.

2 Likes

This can only be characterized as a “limited hang out” response hoping that it would satisfy the search for information. It won’t work, Sarah is as corrupt as her dad Mike. Corruption and grifting runs in the family.

6 Likes

Alternately that the tickets were comped (i.e. gifted) or that her security wasn’t on-site. As has been noted already, there are numerous things that statement doesn’t cover to rule out misappropriation of public funds or running afoul of gift and bribery laws.

11 Likes

SHS’s spokesperson is 100% lying and SHS herself is 100% thumbing her nose at the law.

5 Likes

The blatant message is, how dare we question what she did?

8 Likes

“And no taxpayer money was used for tickets to the game for her security detail,”

" How dare you insinuate we used taxpayer money. I’ll have you know this was a straight-up bribe! "

9 Likes

few can resist her allure

7 Likes

Sarah Huckabee Sanders Has Finally “Offered An Explanation” For Her Super Bowl Extravaganza

Added the quote marks to the title. Besides which, nobody is accepting this offer.

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available