Rudy Deletes Tweet Contradicting Sondland Testimony On Ukraine Pressure Campaign | Talking Points Memo

President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani tweeted — and then deleted — a denial of a key detail in the ongoing impeachment inquiry, rejecting a witness’s testimony that Trump ordered him to work with Giuliani.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1263915
1 Like

I think they’re going to need more buses …

But, by tweeting about what he claims are facts relevant to the impeachment inquiry and commenting on other testimony, has Rudy caused a problem with the blanket claims of privilege and confidentiality? Subpoena his old wrinkly ass. And take steps to enforce the previous subpoena for documents and communications.

12 Likes

And, Rudy just butt dialed me!!

3 Likes

Uh, Rudi, can we get that under oath? Please. Oh, and can you please request that Bolton and others come in, you know, just to kind of verify what you’re saying? Just sayin’.

7 Likes

Butt his voicemails!

5 Likes

Can we get Twitter to ban them until they agree to testify under oath? They are becoming the forum where you lie before having to come clean somewhere else.

4 Likes

In my opinion…if you don’t pay up you’ll have two broken legs.

So, the “No Honor Among Thieves moment has arrived!”

And over at the WH, the President is frantically scribbling notes to himself so he doesn’t say anything else stupid (if you need NOTES to remember what to say, then you are LYING.)
BTW: Do YOU know anybody who writes notes to themselves with a huge black sharpie?!?!?

7 Likes

When they make the movie, I want Paul Sorvino to play Trump. It’s exactly the same as his character in Goodfellas; he never used the phone or gave direct orders, but everyone knew exactly what he wanted. Trump is just a cheap imitation of a mob boss.

8 Likes

Rudy, is you tweetin’. notes. about a criminal. fuckin’. conspiracy?

1 Like

Trump’s version: I want nothing. I want nothing.
tenor

1 Like

He’s full of shit isn’t he? Look, Joe Biden ended Rudy’s presidential aspirations with his “a noun, a verb and 9/11” mocking of him. That sunk Rudy and you can bet a large part of his zeal was personal.

6 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

Its really sad this guy is arguably the most powerful man in the world.
His notes are what a nervous 4th grader would take to school for show-and-tell.

2 Likes

Everybody is describing being an innocent participant in a bribery conspiracy but nobody admits knowing they were involved in a bribery conspiracy.

3 Likes

Sorry, I just had to fix it. Yes, I could have done a better job, but I’m at work…

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

So Rudy when are you demand to appear before Congress to clear this up?

4 Likes