Rubio Joins Group Of GOP Senators Who Are Finally Calling Biden ‘President-Elect’ | Talking Points Memo

Republican Sen. Marco Rubio (FL) on Monday evening joined a small cohort of GOP senators who are finally beginning to refer to President-elect Joe Biden as the leader of the incoming administration amid President Donald Trump’s electoral loss. 

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1345008
1 Like

We’re looking for crumbs. These weasels need to ask for the transition to begin. But I’m not holding my breath. Too much incriminating evidence to destroy.

12 Likes

Too little, four years too late, Lil Marco…

9 Likes

If Marco is standing up to Donald, it’s over.

3 Likes

Marco… Pollo… :chicken:

27 Likes

Group of Republicans Finally Agrees to Call Sky Blue (pending legal challenge as to the definition of the terms “blue” and “sky”)

16 Likes

Time for this Lamprey to find a new host, I reckon.

13 Likes

11 Likes

Soros is a busy guy. All those fake protests that he is organizing, and all the markets that he is crashing must really cut into the time he can spend with his family.

17 Likes

perfecto

5 Likes

I’m sure that Rubio left the meeting and Tweeted a Bible verse that was unintentionally ironic. What an ass he is.

5 Likes

Maybe Trump had Rubio pegged after all. What a pathetic, sheepish excuse for a senator.

3 Likes

So, ex-KGB Vlad apparently didn’t give Trump any Kompromat on Rubio?

Or, he did, and it was along the lines of “picks his nose in church.”

3 Likes

Maybe the transition can’t occur esp. with information on the pandemic because the Trump administration has no information since it is apparent they don’t know what they are doing.
As for “little” Marco, put a fork in him, he is done.

3 Likes

That’s big of him.

1 Like

OH NO!!! I feel a twitter rage storm coming.200

6 Likes

You have to excuse Marco - he’s a little slow.

Fish out of water?

1 Like

Li’l Marco is a li’l man.

1 Like

CNN to remark on senator Rubio’s statesmanship and presidential maturity in 5, 4, 3, …