RNC Spokesperson Deletes Bizarre Tweet Attacking Biden Family Photo | Talking Points Memo

“Itself.”

Well done.

1 Like

@epicurus: I had a feeling that you’d like this photo. :wink:

It’s called vacuous. The same look a shark has, dead eyes, no intellect, simply preys on others.

1 Like

If this is a “spot the differences” comic, I give up.

1 Like

My guess for why the tweet was withdrawn is that Ivanka got to him.

2 Likes

Demeaning? I was just making an observation about the person he looks like. No criticism of the boy, just saying given who his father is, it’s not going to be easy. @jjstatz

1 Like

Makes sense - it unleased a torrent of creepy Vanky-Daddy pictures which I doubt pleased Vanky and which hurt Trump’s campaign.

Former military strategist turned political commentator, Captain Obvious, advises that “Who is the better parent” is not the battlefield that Trump should be choosing.

4 Likes

Always remember and never forget:

Neither do a single one of his supporters. Not a one.

Guest was so g-ddamned lazy that he couldn’t even bring himself to do a positive ID on the kid. Odds are, Guest is a moron who is taking up valuable oxygen while dozens a day are dying of CV.

2 Likes

The Washington football team announced Monday that, after years of criticism, they would pick a new name.

Actually they did it after a lot of sponsors said they’d quit paying they if they didn’t change the name. Had nothing to do with the criticism.

1 Like

What kind of person looks at that picture of Joe Biden with his sons and finds something to jeer at? What kind of soulless, bottomless vessel of corruption looks at that picture and attacks?

1 Like

Those two definitely look like the product of two parents swimming in their own gene pool.

1 Like

How long before Trump issues a testing ban:

1 Like

I think they see him as an opportunity to make inroads in the Middle East and Europe and solidify their position as the major world power in the Pacific. They want him to look weak. I don’t think they fear him. They play the long game, at least according to any history I have read.

2 Likes

Recall when the Right clutched their pearls because someone mentioned the name of the President’s son in a Congressional hearing?

2 Likes

The States would take it over and just ignore him. Much as they’ve been doing since he told them to f off back in April.

I seriously couldn’t tell the difference!! I laughed out loud!.. “his right eye was moved off-center, and his left ear was lowered”. How the hell could they tell!!

1 Like

And don’t forget Hunter Biden’s problems too. Hunter is an adult, but drug addiction hurts the people that care for him as well.

But that’s something the people in trump’s orbit will never understand.

1 Like

They have no need to fear him. He is a world wide buffoon who squanders his power on jousting at reality. China will enjoy unchallenged opportunities to expand their power as long as he resides at the WH. Just like North Korea. Just like Putin. They push, he gives.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available