Reports: Hutchinson Received Warning Calls Trying To Pressure Her Before Testimony

Or, as it was explained to me - “She has a very, very weird sense of humour…” :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Quote “They’re going to have to make a criminal referral if they want the DOJ to do something”

I don’t think that’s true. The DoJ subpoenaing two Arizona GOP State Senators means the DoJ is moving ahead with investigation of the fake electors scam while holding back on the Jan 6 events being investigated and revealed by the J6 Committee.

3 Likes

The key difference is that we have testimony about the event, before this video surfaced (and it will be interesting to see what image analysis can reveal),

If we just had this video, then the line would be “who knows what was really happening here”, and without the video we know the line was “it is all a lie”, but together it establishes the testimony as factual.

1 Like

“All” religious people is too big a basket. Religious zealots, christianists, pseudo christians who are clueless about the Bible or that brown skinned hippy Jesus: maybe so.

(I doubt Dame Maggie or her DA character said this, but I like it anyway)

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available