Reports: Hutchinson Received Warning Calls Trying To Pressure Her Before Testimony

A picture of Cassidy with Mcaninny, she doesn’t look very tall to me

2 Likes

OMG. They sound delicious. But I was always a shoe freak, even before I went mad for heels. These were my HS graduation shoes: note not white, red and navy blue suede. 1966.
1966 - Graduation (2)

6 Likes

Genius. The man’s got a future beyond politics.

FIFY :rofl:

10 Likes

And the beat goes on.

Hard to judge anything from that picture. Mcenaney’s in front, and of course that skews things. Also, you can’t see their feet, and Mcenany wears six inch heels. It’s part of her thing. She’s also not short to begin with, said to be 5’7".

Two minutes that changed the world during which nothing visible happened.

Donald could have been binge-watching Seinfeld  : - )

More likely because they know it’s family that’s doing it, 90% of the time.

2 Likes

Nice. I didn’t wear shoes for my HS graduation. I was kind of boycotting the whole clothing thing, but I was required to show up and give a speech. Nobody said I had to wear shoes…

I did wear the required nasty choir gown, and a mortarboard. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

True. In 32 years working in public education, every single case of child abuse that I know of, save one, featured a family member/close family “friend” as the perp.

7 Likes

Or a teacher? Or a religious leader in a parochial school?

.@MarkMeadows is in very serious danger of being indicted in Georgia AND by the DOJ. Now silent on here for 23 days.

— Spiro Agnew’s Ghost (@SpiroAgnewGhost) July 3, 2022
9 Likes

I was referring to cases I know of personally, as in the child involved was a student at a school where I was a teacher or principal, and in some cases, was reporting to DHS myself (I was a mandatory reporter).

I should have stated that more clearly–obviously, we read about this stuff frequently.

2 Likes

Well, what can he really say? Better for him to shut up and let his attorneys do the talking.

4 Likes

11 Likes

Anywhere you were in charge, I would feel safe. :pray:t3:

(WOW, given the immediate post prior to mine, Anywhere TFG has ever been, I would never want anyone around him. I have never seen that photo before. And her “clueless” pose/smile makes my stomach curdle. No one is safe within 100 feet of that scumbag.

2 Likes

Thank you. You are very kind.

1 Like

I love to go swimmin’
With Amazon women…

I am (was) 6’2
Mrs. Tater is almost 5’11
Son is 6’4

Sorry if I was ‘short’ with you @becca656 earlier I was driving in some nasty traffic and couldn’t edit. I was using the voice recognition on the phone and hit send because I wasn’t going to attempt typing.

I drove from one side of WI to the other today and back, nary a bug on my windshield. I think there is a huge insect decline happening.

7 Likes

The guy was known to be pond scum (with apologies to actual scum on ponds, which plays an important role in the ecosystem) three fricking decades ago and there are still exemplars of the North American Redcapped Trumpwit out there who think he’s been sent by God.

And they don’t even seem to realize that would mean that God is very, very angry with us.

7 Likes

Stamp optional.

6 Likes

Or, as it was explained to me - “She has a very, very weird sense of humour…” :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Quote “They’re going to have to make a criminal referral if they want the DOJ to do something”

I don’t think that’s true. The DoJ subpoenaing two Arizona GOP State Senators means the DoJ is moving ahead with investigation of the fake electors scam while holding back on the Jan 6 events being investigated and revealed by the J6 Committee.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available