Reports: Durham Said To Be Seeking Indictment Of Lawyer At Firm With Ties To DNC

I should be more precise: Durham can proceed with getting laughed out of court with this ‘prosecution’, but the rest of the special counsel’s activities should be brought to an end.

Depends on the luck of the draw with the judge.

The special counsel statute doesn’t work that way.

(Narrator): …yet the Durham Mustachesticles, and the GI Joe Action Force would live to fight another day…

1 Like

1-800-ASS-HOLE.

5 Likes

No, really.

Wingnuts never lose face, they just go on their way. If this is a specious indictment maybe Dunham can be disbarred.

1 Like

Because I can ask, who would be the one to call for re-opening the Mueller investigation? To be honest, I didn’t imagine that would be an option……

1 Like

Oww, things went dark awfully fast… :grimacing:

1 Like

Are you saying it was a rye sandwich? Or even pumpernickel?

1 Like

More like - “This thread is toast”…

2 Likes

Update to story; the headline was changed (I added the bold highlighted text):

Gov. Greg Abbott said on Thursday that he directed state troopers and the Texas National Guard “to shut down six points of entry along the southern border” at the request of U.S. Customs and Border Protection — then reversed himself shortly after, blaming the Biden administration for flip-flopping in its request for state help.

These work better - I just changed my chair & they are so quiet & smooth.

3 Likes

Are attorneys not allowed to speak as private citizens, file their own complaints? That seems to the gist of Durham’s indictment?

2 Likes

What about Idaho, eastern Oregon, South Dakota?

They want FreeDumb too!

I tell you the ratio of weird stories to not weird stories is increasing over time. On the other hand, so is the ratio of weird goings-on to not weird goings-on. I reckon the proportion is roughly constant, averaging 1.

2 Likes

Seems to me a simple misunderstanding about what “are you representing a client?” means. It could mean “is there a client that you are currently representing?” Or it could mean “are you coming to me right now in representation of a client?” Two very different questions and good luck proving that it wasn’t just an honest misinterpretation.

5 Likes

If there ever was such a thing as a “retribution” indictment … this would be one.

But seriously, Durham’s intentions were known from the outset and an objective examination of the events and associated facts was NEVER any part of his plans.

Durham is like the dirty cop who has already determined the guilty party … and one way or another, when he goes to get this “guilty” party … it is guaranteed that they will be shot while “resisting” and never make it to the the formal arraignment.

1 Like

Reminiscent of the way they went after Anthony Weiner’s records. Pounce on trivia because it is all they have, magnify it into grievance and prosecute to the full extent of the law, even as more-guilty right wingers continue to flout the law.
There is the entire history of the modern Republican Party.
Accuse their adversaries over trivial matters and commit profound violations in the chaos.

1 Like

Keeps him employed and continuing to investigate to see if anything sticks to the wall.

1 Like

For sure…don’t want the cow scuffing up the wooden floors, after all…

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available