Report: WH Aide Asked DOJ Attorney For Dirt On Woman Accusing Trump Of Rape

From the article:

[Stirrup] asked the unnamed lawyer for dirt on Carroll […] shortly after a judge shot down the Justice Department’s bid to serve as Trump’s defense in the lawsuit last October.

5 Likes

Just swab the seat of whatever chair he sat in last. A little bit is all it takes with PCR hi-tec.

4 Likes
12 Likes

Can’t they just get a used Diet Coke can from the housekeeper?

1 Like

This is bad news for Cacodemons No.s 1 and 2.

15 Likes

Trying to saddle us with another pun run, are you? Or was it a spur of the moment comment?

7 Likes

I doubt it can go lower than that, for a host of reasons. And this post of mine is meant to imply more about the electorate in general than Trump.

6 Likes

I may have to make the ungrateful teenagers watch Wanda this weekend.

4 Likes

dribs and drabs, dirt and garbage…everything is starting to come out…

2 Likes

How many of the agents in the investigation are also targets of the investigation…

5 Likes

“A beautiful home located in Batshit City with a fabulous view of the Preposterous Mountains.”

13 Likes

In other news, Javanka told they need not apply to be members of the country club on their super-expensive new Florida island home.

13 Likes

Don’t forget the backup failsafe that their beloved leader would never let them down.

And he still has 4 days and 22 hours to deliver pardons to them.

ETA:…

7 Likes

I suppose they’ll have to start their own. Do oil sheikhs golf in between dismembering enemies?

5 Likes

" E. Jean Carroll, "

One of many Trump nightmares preparing to come true.And after January 20th 2021,12:00 pm Trump will no longer be able to run or hide. JUSTICE !

8 Likes

Or the agents investigating the agents investigating the agents who are investigating the investigating agents?

6 Likes

I don’t know. Maybe they could start a falconry club? I’m pretty sure sheiks do that.

6 Likes

You could be right, but Bush did hit the high teens. No pandemic or attempted coup or impeachment necessary. We play this right, perhaps it could go lower.

The local tea-cup poodle and Chihuahua owners will be deeply concerned.

5 Likes

That Pew poll remains an outlier anyway. But the gap between approval and disapproval has widened very sharply since the 6th in the 538 averages.