Report: WH Aide Asked DOJ Attorney For Dirt On Woman Accusing Trump Of Rape

How utterly fitting that Heidi Stirrup works for Vladmir Putin’s cockholster.
h/t Stephen Colbert

2 Likes

He can do a live stream presentation with illegitimate Supreme Court Justice Brett The Boofer Kavanaugh, whose job it was to dig up the sexual detail to which we were all treated in the Starr Report.

3 Likes

Oh there is a pile of material out there - a stinking strident pile of of all of her right-wing noxious shrill activities and rantings … if one were to compose it into a profile - would be best to wear gloves and a HAZMAT suit.

4 Likes

Have to wonder who cares about this anymore.

The charges Trump faces after next week will be far more damaging than this. No one has cared how he’s treated women, frankly, or these rape cases would’ve gone forward, he’d’ve been convicted and taken out of service. It didn’t happen. These are unfortunately not going to be what brings him down.

I’d love to think that the judicial system would take the allegations seriously enough to prosecute, but they just won’t.

3 Likes

It’s at the point where I’m shocked that someone at DoJ apparently did the right thing, and did not allow Trump to abuse his power. He literally could have been impeached well over a hundred times, as a very conservative estimate.

7 Likes

Did you watch the presidential debates? He doesn’t debate. It’s a waste of time to try to get him to.

11 Likes

Still 5% above Nixon’s when he resigned.

3 Likes

Oh, it would probably be good for history to note that he absolutely was
a DNA- definitively - confirmed - sexual assaulter of women.

9 Likes

Personally, I like the idea of them self destructing all by themselves. Just a little 2 year House investigation with a few public hearings could help them along. We don’t need any 12 hour Hillary style hearings though. Maybe even have our AG appoint a Special Counsel.

3 Likes

Do you think a telethon would work in this case?

1 Like

It kind of shows that they felt pretty safe approaching the Trump DOJ with illegal and unethical requests. Can you do us a favor, though…?

8 Likes

This is my point. He will not show because he is a coward.

2 Likes

There’s a standing court order for that sample. Not sure why he hasn’t provided one, or how long he will be able to delay.

10 Likes

And if he refuses to provide a swab voluntarily, just follow him around with a cup to collect his tears…

6 Likes

Or a scoop to collect the shit as it falls from his pants.

4 Likes

These people should be shunned by others in society. There is no limit. Imagine what will come out starting next Thursday.

4 Likes

h/t @txlawyer laughing many times a day is good
4 Likes

This is my shocked face.

:neutral_face:

4 Likes

White House aides also pressured this doctor to say that the loser “will be the healthiest individual elected to the presidency.” The same aides then came back later and took everything out of the doctor’s office pertaining to the loser’s health records.

7 Likes

“Argued that birth control encourages sexual promiscuity.”

I’ll bet she’s engrossed to the point of catalepsy when David Attenborough has episodes about bonobos’ social life.

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available