Report: Trump Suggested Sending American COVID Victims To Guantanamo Early In Pandemic

You’re not kidding!

1 Like

Rewatched “Dude, Where’s My Car” not too long ago, wasn’t too bad if you’re a silly person (hint: I am…)

2 Likes

Pretty sure they took that right after she’d helped TFG with his morning makeup…

2 Likes

Probably the Minister of the Ministry of Silly Walks by now, stepping over the crocodiles while dodging the stray kangaroo will do that.

Or simple incontinence from excessive Canadian “maple syrup”.

2 Likes

Well, can’t confirm nor deny the cover that @rascal_crone currently provides, but I do confess that this is the actual T-Shirt I’m wearing as I type this…

6 Likes

Years before rump was associated with politics the scuttlebutt was that he was a poor little rich boy who hit the lottery when his dad left him with money and Manhattan commercial real estate. So there were people who had this guy’s number in the early 2000’s. To me, it was celebrity gossip. Who knew?

2 Likes

Shit. A Netherlands fan for Euro 2020

1 Like

There’s a famous quote by a guy who was an actual for-real wheel in Manhattan real estate. It goes like this: “I’m a billionaire. He’s a clown who lives on credit.” He’s been trying and failing to prove that wrong all of his life.

2 Likes

Australia’s Funniest Home Video of @playitagainrowlf doing his Roger Moore 007 impersonation:

“Here…hold my Foster’s!”

Mind you, the kangaroo was quite distracting.

1 Like

Ahhh, good times!

But seriously - Fosters? I mean, it was created by a couple of Yanks way back in the 1800’s and we only started pushing that shit as Aussie beer as a joke on all the Yanks mooching off us while saving Australia in WW2 - I mean, they were drinking all the real beer!

To be clear, it’s Carlton Draft for me, mate.

So, Obligatory Australian Beer Joke:

"So a Yank, a condescending Pommie bastard and an Aussie walk into a bar. Trying to play nice, the Yank orders a Fosters, the condescending Pommie bastard also tries to play nice for once, so he orders a Fosters, too. The barkeep looks at the Aussie, who says to him “I’ll have a glass of water”.

The other two look surprised, so the Aussie explains - “Look, if you two bastards ain’t gonna order a beer, neither will I!”

4 Likes

Not surprising. Folks who enjoy maple syrup which doesn’t come from Vermont’s own trees would be most certainly susceptible to buying canned urine.

We just sold the stuff to you, nobody forced you to drink it.

1 Like

Actually, that’s the point - we don’t drink it, we just sell it back to you Yanks! You would have a pretty good court case against Paul Hogan, if you guys weren’t all smashed on Fosters! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Why, why, why the wide, high belts? Grotesque.

3 Likes

My spouse was talking about cruises the other day…and I said no. Not for several years…if then.

A missed opportunity, to display his ass to Mr. Bill and exclaim, “It’s the moon, Bill, we have known that for hundreds of years!”

1 Like

On YouTube you can watch Bridie Quilty. It’s a back and white picture that doesn’t do justice to her hair, but it’s a good flick.

SPROING!

1 Like

FA-DAPPA-DAPPA-DAPPA!!!

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available