Report: Trump Repeatedly Pushed For Ivanka To Be His Running Mate In 2016

So that’s why they made the Rose Garden into a swamp…MUD FIGHTS!

2 Likes

It’s actually good that this is coming out – now if he loses, he’ll have someone to blame. “If they’d let me have Ivanka, we would have won. They’re the losers, not me.”

4 Likes

Who in their right mind would want Newt Gingrich? :wink:

7 Likes

I’m not sure I would disagree with that. Also deplorable, but in a very different way…

4 Likes

Manafort chose Pence—probably on direct orders from Putin.

No one should be surprised that Trump wanted Ivanka—he’s wanted her as his “wife” since she hit puberty.

7 Likes

It takes a special kind of moron to get upset at a Democratic campaign office for not supporting the dillhole-in-chief. Must be one of those chiropractors who believes in “vertebral subluxations.”

3 Likes

That would virtually guarantee a lot of “inventory shrinkage.”

4 Likes

FIFY

2 Likes

The discussion is not about people in their right mind.

17 Likes

Aww. That is soo sweet. He is such a romantic and a loving daddy to boot.

I hear he’s said he’s paying Iwanka $700K every year for her work to save on his taxes. Every one would love to have a sugar daddy like our President. Would Iwanka get that Sugar Daddy money in addition to her veep salary?

1 Like

I do a lot of walking in the neighborhood, and I’m acutely aware of which houses have sprouted Trump 2020 signs. Not all that many, but definitely on the “shunning” list. No reason to be aggressively mean, but no reason to engage, or even acknowledge. They’ve admitted to certain character traits that make them unsuitable for neighborly commerce.

11 Likes

The same guy was seen giving the store manager hell at a local grocery for selling lettuce.

2 Likes

Well, we will simply say she is from NY and I am from FL, that will fix everything.

3 Likes

What a bummer for dumpf that Ivanka didn’t accept. Think of all those missed opportunities for incestuous “lick-daddy’s-orange-foundation” sexy time on the campaign bus and 757 without that skinny weirdo Jared staring at them.

1 Like

Isn’t it? He would never have elected if she’d been on the ticket with him. Damn damn damn

3 Likes

Mike Pence is the most dangerous kind of hypocritical god-walloping closet case: the one who will absorb endless shit in order to achieve his ambitions.

8 Likes

To be fair, lettuce has a well-known anti-Drumpf bias.

I always do a quick check of the CNN app upon waking, knowing that it would be the lede.

4 Likes

So does everything else with at least half a head.

4 Likes

Of course Ivanka would be better that Pence. Would you want that uptight asshole giving you a blow job?

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available