Report: Trump Repeatedly Pushed For Ivanka To Be His Running Mate In 2016

They come in pairs

2 Likes

Exactly. If you don’t treat every one of these sore loser street criminals like they deserve, it enables the next stupid asshole.

1 Like

Remember that “Newt Gingrich is a stupid person’s idea of a smart person” bit?

2 Likes

Good Lord… I can see the film crew…

I have two as well as @kelaine but mine are “and” and “the”.

4 Likes

Wow, that is a whole lot of imagination. Are you using 'dream inducing meds? Because it is so specific and so dreamlike at the same time. I’ll add in tiki-carrying “alt-right” youth led by a pardoned Dylann Roof. (ETA: I know murder is a state beef, but I also believe that Trump c/would press the current governor of SC to pardon him. Soon, sometime soon.)

1 Like

Hunter Biden.

3 Likes

And ‘she’ is our Ambassador to the VATICAN!

1 Like

God you got that right!

2 Likes

Is that a close-up of Michelle Bachman?

1 Like

Palomino unicorns, because he is so special.

WE, the American taxpayers paid for this because he claimed it as a deduction. WE paid taxes that year, so he wouldn’t have to.

1 Like

And Trump tossed his “transition notebooks” in the trashcan!

1 Like

When Trump changed his residency to Florida, I jokingly said that it was so he could replace Pence with Ivanka this year. The man is demented and to think he has access to the nuclear codes. I worry about surviving til Jan 20 at 12:01 pm.

2 Likes

How low is Christie willing to debase himself?
The man has a wife and four children, doesn’t he care about their respect?

Christie was never very likeable. Since becoming a Trump boot-licker he is just loathsome.

1 Like

Last year I encountered her on a plane to Rome, and she looked a lot better in person. However, she and especially her husband are still evil scum.

1 Like

Trump is giving hush money to his own daughter.

2 Likes

Which according to this guy puts them both in jeopardy for tax fraud.
Not avoidance (which is legal).

2 Likes

A family of moochers. She may not have a title but she flaunts her self like she’s something what it is we’re not sure and her husband that weirdo I’ve heard he’s Donalds brain.
Well, you can tell by the body language between her and Melania there was some sort of problem there. Maybe millennial write a book someday. And make a whole lot more than she could ever get from Donald alimony or child support since he’s going broke She better divorce him and get out while the getting is good because the collectors will come for her money as well nothing is safe in Donalds world nothing.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available