Report: Trump Repeatedly Pushed For Ivanka To Be His Running Mate In 2016

Well, as a candidate in 2016 it was trump’s impression that the office of President was just a huge photo op deal with little else to do. That is why he said he could run the trump organization and be POTUS at the same time with no difficulty. He had zero idea what the office entailed. None. Zero. Nada.
This was the dumbest vote outcome in US history. Our voters proved they are able to be bamboozled by a fabulist, a liar, a carnival barking Ponzi Schemer. And he has come very very close to killing the country thru his stupidity, self indulgence, epic incompetence and warped world view… A second trump term and America will be dead.

7 Likes

I prefer the demented owl look:

6 Likes

BrainBleachRabbitCheeseGrater

3 Likes

Of course he was a chiropractor, of course he was.

I’m picking “dentist” as the next special snowflake to violently melt down at the thought of Biden/Harris.

1 Like

I’m going with hair stylist. They can run with scissors and have experience with toxic chemicals.

Trump campaign spokesperson Tim Murtaugh denied Gates’ account on Monday.

Thus confirming the accuracy.

1 Like

They come in pairs

2 Likes

Exactly. If you don’t treat every one of these sore loser street criminals like they deserve, it enables the next stupid asshole.

1 Like

Remember that “Newt Gingrich is a stupid person’s idea of a smart person” bit?

2 Likes

Good Lord… I can see the film crew…

I have two as well as @kelaine but mine are “and” and “the”.

4 Likes

Wow, that is a whole lot of imagination. Are you using 'dream inducing meds? Because it is so specific and so dreamlike at the same time. I’ll add in tiki-carrying “alt-right” youth led by a pardoned Dylann Roof. (ETA: I know murder is a state beef, but I also believe that Trump c/would press the current governor of SC to pardon him. Soon, sometime soon.)

1 Like

Hunter Biden.

3 Likes

And ‘she’ is our Ambassador to the VATICAN!

1 Like

God you got that right!

2 Likes

Is that a close-up of Michelle Bachman?

1 Like

Palomino unicorns, because he is so special.

WE, the American taxpayers paid for this because he claimed it as a deduction. WE paid taxes that year, so he wouldn’t have to.

1 Like

And Trump tossed his “transition notebooks” in the trashcan!

1 Like

When Trump changed his residency to Florida, I jokingly said that it was so he could replace Pence with Ivanka this year. The man is demented and to think he has access to the nuclear codes. I worry about surviving til Jan 20 at 12:01 pm.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available