Report: Revenge-Hungry Trump Plans On Tanking GA Guv. Kemp’s Bid For Reelection

Former President Donald Trump, still licking his wounds in wake of his electoral defeat, is reportedly out for blood-and Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp (R) is number one on his hit list.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1356685
1 Like

Please proceed Mr. Trump.

60 Likes

Donnie continues on his “Anger Mismanagement” tour. Bwahahahaha!!

41 Likes

Trump should be careful what he wishes for.

If she should decide to run, Stacy will be the next governor of GA. If the prosecutions for electoral interference haven’t been completed by the time she takes office, she will be more of thorn in his side than Letitia is about to be.

69 Likes

How long will Republicans run scared of the Orange Toddler? Surely they know that he’ll get bored eventually, then find a new shiny object to play with.

29 Likes

For the fellow I have called “Governor Pimp”, whose main competency seemed to be mastery of voter suppression, Strong and dogged tRump supporter, forced by the Federal Court to operate an open and auditable voting system…

It’s lovely…show us just how awful and feral the Georgia GOP has become…
“Let’s you and him Fight!”

30 Likes

We’ll have to thank the orange crud for being such a useful and predictable idiot. But seriously, I am afraid he isn’t going to be in campaigning mode by that time.

11 Likes

I’m Stacey Abrams and I approve this message.

81 Likes

That’s fine. We’re going to elect a Democrat anyway, but it’ll probably help.

22 Likes

Oh NO! You mean “Trial by Combat”? That does not seem to have been a good idea overall.

7 Likes

The GOP won’t stand for the incessant bullying, and in the end likely for the same reason none of the real NYC big leagues accepted him. He’s gauche. He has a house like a restaurant in Manchester.

New money, and now he’s served his purpose and can hang.

13 Likes

For all the pleasure the thought of exacting vengeance on Kemp doubtless brings to Donnie, he will have to be at liberty to have any chance of effecting it.
It would be ironic if he is incarcerated in Georgia for trying to fix the presidential election there and, so, unable to weigh in on Kemp’s reelection bid in a meaningful way. Hopefully, Kemp will lose anyways.

23 Likes

The GOSP has had many opportunities to shuck themselves of Benadick Donnie, and many reasons. Here they have one more.

But for a few dollars more, a shrinking fewer voters more, they don’t.

5 Likes

Good lord…why can’t he just GO AWAY??? I am truly sick and tired of the unhinged, lying, rotten-to-the-very-core members of the ‘conservative party’ who are not. They are taking over the RNCs of the states and poisoning the debate.

11 Likes

That dog has a lot of fleas.

9 Likes

Our national nightmare transforms into the gift that keeps on giving. His idiot army will NOT take down the republic (although it will almost certain do some damage in the attempt), but he WILL destroy the GOP. And that can’t be a bad thing.

28 Likes

GW took up clearing brush and oil painting. I guess Donnie is taking up sabotage.

39 Likes

And how, exactly, does he plan to “torpedo” anyone’s candidacy, or “go after” anyone? Is he going to tap into his vast political network, which rules the roost in all 50 States? Is he going to say bad things about them to the dwindling guest roster at Mar-a-Lago? Is he going to post nasty things about them on that well-known site, rwnjsocial.com?

This man is rapidly headed for the dustbin of history, but he hasn’t figured that out yet.

33 Likes

Kemp notoriously shot off guns in his stupid evil ads…maybe it can be a duel, a la Hamilton/Burr…

5 Likes

More importantly, when are they going to get tired of losing elections because of him? He lost the House twice, the Senate and the White House. If he guts Kemp, Dems have an excellent chance of taking the mansion. Arizona MAGAts censured Cindy McCain, which isn’t going to endear old guard Repubs to their candidates. If he helps successful primary Cheney, the GOP will lose one of their most powerful, experienced politicians in the House.

Are the GOP tired of all this winning?

33 Likes