Report: Manhattan Prosecutor Zeroes In On Don Jr. | Talking Points Memo

The Manhattan district attorney’s office is expanding its criminal investigation into former president Donald Trump and his company, paying particular attention to Trump’s eldest son, Don Jr., according to a Daily Beast report.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1361816
1 Like

Well, Trump has earned being “sued for the rest of his life.” Just look at his business career. His “show biz” (reality teevie? really?) career. His “political” career.

If ya can’t do the time, don’t do the crime. Isn’t that the Republican mantra?

35 Likes

Lord how I want to see this smug SOB perp walked

62 Likes

Unfortunately, Don Jr now has the Mueller defense: he is too stupid to know if he is committing a crime.

13 Likes

That’s not really a defense.

49 Likes

Better snort all the coke you can while you can, you fucking dingus.

17 Likes

Trump issued a statement calling the investigation a “fishing expedition,”…

So, they’ll probably catch a crappie, then.

28 Likes

I think I’m partial to Ivanka seeing the rusty side of the prison cell bars because people still seem to think she’s innocent in a lot of this, but any of these monsters will do.

31 Likes

Daddy doesn’t give a fuck that his vanity presidency sent you up the river, Don. He barely even knows you. You got him coffee one time. Tough shit.

15 Likes

Someone is not going to fair well in prison.

edited: my bad.

3 Likes

I think you only get one bite of that apple, besides that was stupidity over “political and national security stuff”, while this is business. How long has Jr worked at Trump Org?

8 Likes

I hope that someday Trump will be the first President to be put in prison. That should be his place in history. God knows he’s earned it.

36 Likes

Junior’s next video from the bunker is going to be lit.

My question: Where’s Allen Wieselberg in all this? The Trump CFO surely knows a thing or two, and probably signed off on any shenanigans. Never forget it was the bookkeeper who brought Al Capone down…

33 Likes

C’mon man, enough malarkey, do Eric, too.

21 Likes

It is if you’re rich and white. It’s called affluenza.

15 Likes

The Manhattan district attorney’s office is expanding its criminal investigation into former president Donald Trump and his company, paying particular attention to Trump’s eldest son, Don Jr., according to a Daily Beast report.

Rubs hands together gleefully. :grinning:

25 Likes

If cops want to perform some brutality, Jr. will be the victim of a case that I would look away.

1 Like

You’re right about that. It’s not a defense of DJTJ.
It’s an indictment of Mueller. That was Mueller’s “the fix is on” admission IMHO.

10 Likes

Kudos to TPM’s photo editing team for publishing a snapshot worthy of an American Psycho promotional poster.

47 Likes

No it isn’t. Affluenza boy is in prison.

21 Likes