Report: Gorsuch Refuses To Wear Mask, Forcing High-Risk Sotomayor To Participate Remotely

Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch refuses to wear a mask on the bench, even after being asked to by Chief Justice John Roberts in light of Justice Sonia Sotomayor’s underlying condition, according to NPR.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1401532
1 Like

Golly Gee!

8 Likes

57 Likes

Gorsuch…the greatest risk to Democracy. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. He is the most dangerous man in America

40 Likes

Assholes gotta asshole. He literally does not care if he passes the disease onto her.

45 Likes

Gorsuch’s behavior doesn’t surprise me. Kavanaugh’s is however shocking, because if i had to put a bet on someone else being pro caution, he wouldn’t be top 3.

29 Likes

Just unfathomable.

But lack of empathy for one’s fellow travelers is the hallmark of the GQP these days.

59 Likes

Gorsuch is an example of the class that is called “princelings” in China — a second generation Washington brat who is doubly removed from real life, a la George W. Bush. It isn’t surprising that he also acts like he “was born on third base but thinks he hit a triple,” and is quickly becoming my least favorite Justice — and he has stiff competition.

70 Likes

Roberts could have ordered Gorsuch to participate remotely.

That was an option too.

119 Likes

Surprise winner of the “Worst, Most Awful Excuse for a Human Being on McConnell’s New, Improved SCOTUS” Stakes. Easily overtook Roberts, came from behind to overtake Alito and Thomas, and left Aunt Amy and Bitter Brett in the dust.

48 Likes

Why on earth isn’t the one who breaks the rules the one who isn’t in the room. If Gorsuch doesn’t want to mask, he’s the one who should be zooming!

71 Likes

Arrogant, self-righteous Nonesuch Gorsuch.

13 Likes

Justice Stephen Breyer

7 Likes

I so want him to get covid and croak.

(Is that mean? I damn well hope so.)

23 Likes

He’s not a true believer, he just plays one on TV in order to get the promotions.

Already turning Mr. Unreliable, his drunk ass may well end up really disappointing the Right over time.

24 Likes

An A hole, why am I not surprised?

4 Likes

Assholes gotta asshole…

oops, beaten to the punch upthread…

4 Likes

He doesn’t give a fuck about Sotomayor or any of his other colleagues and wears it proudly by refusing to mask-up. He is an insufferable prick and Roberts needs to rein him in but won’t…

44 Likes

O/T: Y’all been calling us tinfoil-hatted conspiracy theorists on the risks of 5G.

Turns out, not only does it spread covid, it also crashes planes more efficiently than Boeing.

11 Likes

If so, then like Yeats’ beast, Kavanaugh’s march is a gradual one.

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available