Rep. Ronny Jackson Abused Staff And Got Intoxicated On Duty As WH Doc, IG Says | Talking Points Memo

The Defense department’s inspector general found in a soon-to-be-released report that Rep. Ronny Jackson (R-TX) verbally abused his staffers, became intoxicated during trips with the President, and sexually harassed his female subordinates while serving as White House physician under the Obama and Trump administrations, CNN reports.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1363006
1 Like

ButWhatAboutAndrewCuomo?!?..

(Not diminishing what Cuomo did and now needs to do, of course.)

21 Likes

I’d drink on the job if I worked for Donnie and I don’t even drink.

43 Likes

But the Democrats are hypocrites because Nancy Pelosi and Joe Biden won’t cut Andrew Cuomo’s head off on Fifth Avenue! Today!

36 Likes

But who among us hasn’t drunkenly pounded on their subordinates’ hotel doors late at night demanding sex? Come on people! We’re not monks and have our needs! It’s just boys being boys, locker room stuff, what REAL MEN do!

34 Likes

…and of course, Ronny trots out the old ‘Democrats are going after me because…’ and insists that they are ‘using’ the report from 2018 to ‘get him’ amid NEW allegations. And yet TEXAS lined right up to elect this moron.

23 Likes

The capacity of your average GOP voter to support all manner of horrible behavior is unreal. The founders didn’t really account for the fact that really stupid and vile people could vote. Well, actually, they did. Perhaps universal suffrage isn’t such a good idea? I’m just kidding, of course, but still, it does make you wonder sometimes.

10 Likes

Well…the Founders thought that the ‘really stupid and vile people’ were in the House and that the wealthy landowners in the Senate would show a modicum of intelligence to rule the day. I think they didn’t account for the fact that it would be the Senators that would bet against our country.

13 Likes

Isn’t this the clown that said Trump was the healthiest president ever and may outlive us all? Dude was hammered. Makes sense now.

54 Likes

“I flat out reject any allegation that I consumed alcohol while on duty”

Excuse me, waiter! Fill me back up here, and keep them coming, dammit!

6 Likes

Re: the hotel incident

Besides the obvious harassment, Jackson was banging so hard that he might have woken President Obama.

The Secret Service (under Trump) denied the story.

20 Likes

To the contrary, it’s why we have the Senate and the Electoral College.

10 Likes

So he was acting like a regular Trumpturd?

3 Likes

38 Likes

Aka: ‘candyman’

19 Likes

It was no act. It was him all along and probably why Rump wanted him.

13 Likes

I bet our ancestors never could have foreseen the day when getting intoxicated and rudely hitting on other people would be frowned upon.

5 Likes

That Texas district is R+33

17 Likes

Wouldn’t you want to be inebriated if you had to see Trump nekkid?

33 Likes

Bear
Shit
Woods

5 Likes