READ: The Template SCOTUS Election-Reversal Lawsuit That Trump Allies Pushed On LA’s AG | Talking Points Memo

I am enjoying this

Brian Tyler Cohen

7 m ·

WATCH: Mike Pence, who appears to be preparing a 2024 presidential run, gets drowned out at an evangelical event with chants of “traitor!”

See Less

https://fb.watch/6cE7CgBRZc/

31 Likes

Sometime back I commented that Hillary’s VRWC… has too many letters now… “Q”.
Actually my comment was more or less:

She vastly underestimated it.

17 Likes

con·spir·a·cy

/kənˈspirəsē/

noun

1. a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.
8 Likes

Not to quibble, but a conspiracy is acting in concert. It has no intent. Our colloquial usage has been to infer a negative. NASA landing men on the moon was a conspiracy. A real one. 9/11 was an inside job is also a conspiracy, an invented one.

3 Likes

I was in moots all day. will see if he is free,” she wrote back.

Speaking of moot…

2 Likes

Not sure what you’re getting at here. Both the dictionary and legal definition of conspiracy have elements of intent to them. The moon landing conspiracy’s intent was to trick everyone into believing we landed on the moon. The intent of the 9/11 inside job conspiracy was to trick everyone into thinking Muslims brought down the WTC. The general intent is to achieve the goal of whatever agreement/coordination is taking place.

I was just thinking to myself that there must be some little magic pill, available only to these yahoo’s, that gives them such deep misperceptions of reality, but also gives them a seemingly unlimited amount of energy to act on such fanciful thoughts. I don’t know how they maintain the exact same song and dance, year after year after year after year…

11 Likes

EVERY. SINGLE. MENU. ITEM. In a Mexican restaurant contains cilantro. Including the drinking water. And the soap dispensers in the bathrooms. It’s in the March of Dimes gumball machine in the lobby.

A vast, despicable conspiracy.

12 Likes

Also, guaranteed he’s a member of the KKK or another similar group (setting aside the GQP itself for the moment haha). He’s one of the ones I’d put money on being a LITERAL member of something like that. I’m still hoping Anonymous intends to out them all.

9 Likes

Uh… The moon landing conspiracy is a belief NASA faked the moon landings. It not a real conspiracy except in thought. The 9/11 conspiracy is a belief the Bush admin was behind the attacks, not the Muslims. Again, fake, being real in the minds of those who believe it. My comment was it is just curious that now, conspiring is inferred to have bad intent. It was not always thus.

2 Likes

No. the moon landing conspiracy THEORY is a belief…etc.

3 Likes

OK
I know YOU know all this but here we are, in a country that wanted Chump gone and went to extreme measures to vote him out, even though it wasn’t a landslide and most places Rs did much better than they should have in such a criminal and spineless time. When Rs were complicit in facilitating and completely bent-over for Chump.

So, we saw what was complete lawlessness and attempts to rig the vote, overturn the vote, close polling places, remove voting options, even attempts to suspend the US Mail service. An unprecedented set of steps by the entirety of the RW to stop vote counting and overturn vote tallies, led loudly and criminally by THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

And since that Nov day, the only thing we have heard is ENDLESS repetition of how the DEMS committed voter fraud, and stole the election.

Every single piece of the evidence pie that has come out lands with a resounding thud (Republicans voting to overturn the election, AGs from every Red State suing to overturn the election, insurrection, threats against election officials, Chump firing USAGs, full court presses against SoS’s in GA, etc) THUD

Meanwhile ringing peals keep echoing from the rafters about Dems stole the election and it goes on and on in AZ and PA, etc.

Where are we at? What can we do? Every single normal news outlet can tell you a million times that Chump broke all the laws and attempted a coup…THUD
Every state, Red or Blue, has certified and recounted and audited…it was all done proper and Biden won. THUD

My Pillow Guy and 2-3 disgraced ‘news’ outlets and a deranged citizenry keep dishing out that Dems stole the election…somehow…it’s overwhelming proof! You will never convince me it wasn’t stolen! Die Liberals! We want the Criminal reinstated!

We got most of these people dead to rights. Doesn’t every AG and Kobach and all the others have sedition and insurrection hanging over their head? They SIGNED THE PAPERS.

13 Likes

Um, O J Simpson did a documentary on the fake moon landing.

It was a real fake. Really.

5 Likes
23 Likes

Hillary wasn’t wrong about much at all. She told us everything that would happen, and it did. That said, “Basket of deplorables” was a gross overestimation of their decency.

37 Likes

Are we sure he completed those remedial course(s)?

10 Likes

So its Cyber Ninja? A one man band if you will.

3 Likes

Love that film!

I especially love to applaud when OJ gets killed first.

7 Likes

A conspiracy of doofuses?

5 Likes

Unfortunately the 1st Amendment seemingly allows you to say, write or allege anything you want, including standing up and yelling fire in a crowded theater. Certain professions, such a lawyers, can discipline practitioners for egregious filings or conduct, as can state bars. Civil recourse is available to some injured by written or spoken words. But criminal convictions for what you utter or write are rare. Convictions for sedition or treason are so few and far between you probably shouldn’t even consider them possible while your doing whatever it is you’re doing.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available