READ: House Interview With Manhattan U.S. Attorney Ousted By Barr | Talking Points Memo

We really do need baseball cards with a picture and resume.

5 Likes

Lefty: So, Mr. Gaetz, do you have any basis to testify to the committee today that the young attractive Cuban teenager who has suddenly appeared in your life was actually ā€œadoptedā€ by you?

15 Likes

Now, now!

Nestor is Gaetzā€™ live-in trick, and those never get adopted.
Unless theyā€™re exceptionally ā€œgiftedā€ down thereā€”Matty is a confirmed bottom.

7 Likes

She immediately undermined her own credibility by claiming that Trump paid someone to take his SAT.

Nobody believes for a minute that Trump has ever paid a subcontractor.

47 Likes

Early days, early days, once Fred found out Donnie was in big trouble. Made Donnie shovel the snow at all of Fredā€™s buidlings.

2 Likes

OT, but too good not to share:

My annotation: HAR-HAR-HAR!!! AND FUCK YOU!!!

23 Likes

Q Did anyone tell you that you had a great likelihood of success on the merits if you were to litigate?

A I liked my chances.

Q But did any of these lawyers that you talked to tell you that you had a great chance of success?

A Iā€™m not going to talk about my discussions with my counsel. I will tell you
that I believed my chances were good and that I would prevail.

4 Likes

which also would have impacted our investigations

Problems caused by the top are never considered the topā€™s fault.

1 Like

Yeah and Batman adopted Robin tooā€¦

2 Likes

Gaetz is teaching Nestor how to be a real manā€¦

1 Like

Voila: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/11/30/us/mueller-investigation-team-prosecutors.html

3 Likes

Apparently, Covid-19 has not just disappeared.

6 Likes

GOP counsel Castor, remember him from Impeachment days, confirms that heā€™s an utter moron. Iā€™m sure Barr will just love this line of questioning.

https://twitter.com/rvat2020/status/1282751649480466434?s=21

GOP counsel Steve Castor to Berman: So Barr didnā€™t propose a quid pro quo, right?

Berman: Actually, he kind of did!

Relevant portion of the transcript is embedded in the tweet.

15 Likes

Nice timing!

6 Likes

Gaetz would be a horrible stand up, blurting the punchline three or four times before he could recall what the set up was.

7 Likes

Joe and Mika?

while not being a quote, not wearing a mask from the get-go, kind of says it all.

3 Likes

Gaetz, the designated Useful Idiot. Heā€™s assumed that role because Pompeo isnā€™t in the House and canā€™t hold 11-hour long hearings where he grills HRC and makes his bones in the process.

6 Likes

I am really looking forward to hearing what Preet has to say about this.

2 Likes

I canā€™t start Maryā€™s book until I finish the one Iā€™m into about the bombing of Hiroshima, each in its own way revelatory about unparalleled world disasters.

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available