READ: DNI Grenell Unmasks Obama Officials, Including Biden, In Boon For Fever Swamps | Talking Points Memo

This reminds me of the famous right to drink/drive that was seriously debated in some southern states before the days of drunk/drive shaming (thanks, MADD). As long as the booze is in a paper bag, ya got no probable cause, coppers!

11 Likes

All done according to Hoyle.

19 Likes

One thing Obama knew for sure back then was what a goofy little squirrel Rand Paul is. We know that.

17 Likes

just like the totality of this farcical government, it can only be legitimized by the media going along with it, even if it is just OANN of Fox to start, others will follow suit

11 Likes

What? You expected logic??

9 Likes

On the plus side, TPM finally has a story that features Biden.

20 Likes

Are those his “best people?”

1 Like
44 Likes

DJT: "Oversight, warranted or not, for thee, but not for me!!"

18 Likes

It’s a distraction from Trump’s fucking up the pandemic response. Don’t go down this rabbit hole.

31 Likes

Throw it back in their face.

That assumes the DNC is smart enough to do that.
I don’t know who’s minding the store there.

4 Likes

It will not work. But the doubt and despair have to go**. There is no place for it right now.

** I do not believe that Obama did not know this was coming. They’ll be sorry for opening up this can of worms

14 Likes

Bring it, bitches! Love to see the GOP calling in fire on their own positions.

10 Likes
48 Likes

Meh. Nobody cares about Flynn but the freak in the White House and his die hards, and they only care because it’s another juicy tidbit to feed their outrage. They don’t really even grok what Flynn did nor what he was accused of. They just know if Trump’s for Flynn, so are they.

Gag me.

24 Likes

Incredible. They’re actually giving us a chance to openly discuss the Trump Russia Connection, demanding that we lay out all the evidence and explain in full detail why the FBI thought Trump and his minions needed to be investigated.

These are the dumbest people imaginable. They could be talking about anything right now but instead they’re building a giant trap and ordering us to catch them in it. But that’s SOP for Trumpie’s Amazing Distraction Machine, where he distracts from one scandal by creating a bigger one.

24 Likes

The wit and wisdom of the great Chuck Jones - Bugs was never the aggressor.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?fr=mcafee&p=chuck+jones+on+bugs+bunny#id=3&vid=7b6d39692f4939b1e6aad1a506fcc31f&action=view

2 Likes

Sigh, the only people who care about this non scandal are the members of the lunatic fringe. It is a distraction from the Trump administration’s mismanagement of the pandemic and 84,351 deaths from Covid.

36 Likes

And then there’s Sullivan…

9 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

9 Likes