RBG’s Trainer Does Push-Ups In Her Honor Next To Her Casket | Talking Points Memo

RBG’s Trainer Does Push-Ups In Her Honor Next To Her Casket

What a sweet, heartfelt tribute. :cry:

5 Likes

This was the best tribute to her and very sweet.

2 Likes

And one the mango mussolini can’t even come close to.

Always remember and never forget: he’s a dismal failure. Period.

2 Likes

Maybe they were disinvited by the family.

Wouldn’t that be great?

1 Like

Don’t hang by the neck, waiting…

Heh. I remember consoling myself as an ill-paid magazine editor in the Eighties that at least I wasn’t a billion dollars in debt like that Donald Trump guy.

5 Likes

Yeah. My first thought when reading this was that the poor guy must be heartbroken. How could you not be after spending time helping such a generous and determined soul achieve joy at pushing through another barrier?

6 Likes

I think she would have gotten a big kick out of this.

3 Likes

I’m quite sure if 45 got down on the floor, let alone got down on the floor to attempt a pushup, he’d never be able to get back up unassisted. You know, “he’s fallen and he can’t get up!”

3 Likes

Just when I thought I’d stopped crying…

1 Like

Me too.

1 Like

I am glad they stayed away. Their presences would have tainted the dignity and honor of the occasion.

1 Like

The news reports indicated that they had been invited because of their leadership roles, but each declined to attend. From my viewpoint it counts as a final thumbing of their noses at this great American.

I would not be surprised if the reason was that they wanted to avoid being booed!

1 Like

And the floor would cave in too!

1 Like

Excellent point! This made me laugh, thank you!

He was her trainer for more than twenty years – twice a week for an hour each. I’m guessing he spent more quality time with Justice Ginsburg than Trump has spent with all three of his wives combined. I have no doubt that Mr. Johnson knows that his brief “salute” to her would have pleased her.

1 Like

And now we know more about him, you can add all the moral turpitude and abject mean spirit to the ways you are not like him.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available