Rand Paul Tests Coronavirus-Positive | Talking Points Memo

Now let’s do Mitch

24 Likes

Innit? This shit is pissing me off so much!

23 Likes

I wonder if McConnell calls it the “Chinese virus” when talking to his wife?

76 Likes

No symptoms, yet priority 1 for testing. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

29 Likes

And he still couldn’t see it coming.

15 Likes

Fuck Rand. Anyone hear how Rep. Mark DeSaulnier (D) is doing?
He didn’t have the Covid-19 virus, he has pneumonia.and was in critical condition last night.

18 Likes

Not right! Not right at all when regular citizens cannot get tested no matter what in a lot of places.

Goddamn these sons of bitches.

34 Likes

You know that old saw: Everyone’s a Libertarian, until they’re the one with Coronavirus.

Then they beg for testing and medical care, at any cost to the taxpayers.

51 Likes

Do Libertarians believe in public hospitals? Asking for a, um, friend.

41 Likes

There was a typo–“He expects to be back in the Senate after his quarantine period ends and will continue to work for the people of Kentucky at this difficult time.” Should read: “He expects to be back in the Senate after his quarantine period ends and will continue to work against the people of Kentucky at this difficult time.”

He voted against the first bill to help out…

37 Likes

Funny how any wealthy, well-connected person has no trouble getting tested. The rest of us, even with symptoms, not.

21 Likes

I can’t believe he was tested - I thought he was a proponent of build yourself a shelter and handle it.

38 Likes

“…a medical doctor himself, traveling extensively at this particular time? It’s a stupid, dangerous and reckless act…”

Hubris. And the Greeks believed that it is always punished.

13 Likes

Thoughts and prayers, honey. Thoughts and prayers.

It couldn’t happen to a nicer douchebag.

Is “being a total fascist asshole” considered an “underlying” or a “complicating” condition?

Asking for a friend.

8 Likes

Normalcy bias is very, very strong. Something we are all sadly finding out now…

2 Likes

I saw that. It was from an injury from falling

6 Likes

The Mitchs plate is full,thought that stunt he pulled last week,letting everyone go home was cute.Now he’s sweating bullets trying to put that BS package together for Monday. Nancy Pelosi seems to be saying Nothing Happening.

23 Likes

Paul thanks Trump for his assistance in “getting the virus to him as soon as possible.”

“Took a lot of Teamwork”

14 Likes

Karma is an unyielding mistress.

12 Likes

Thank you. Perfect question

10 Likes