QAnoners Think Trump’s COVID, Like Everything Else, Is Warning Sign For Satanic Pedophiles | Talking Points Memo

As they’ve done numerous times during his Presidency, believers of the QAnon conspiracy theory have taken President Donald Trump’s hospitalization for COVID-19 as yet another sign that he will imminently announce the mass arrests of scores of elite “deep state” pedophiles.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1336572
2 Likes

Jim Jones was an amateur.

19 Likes

“Deep down [they] know this is their biggest nightmare come true,” wrote one QAnon-oriented Twitter account on Friday. “He isn’t sick, he is about to unleash the greatest military operation in the history of mankind.”

k

I’m looking forward to Meadows actually throwing up the ‘x’.

8 Likes

This is so f*ed up my head hurts

10 Likes

Can we skip to the part where they claim it was successful because, “see there are no more satanic pedophiles!”, please?

16 Likes

a key element of the conspiracy: mass arrests of Trump’s political enemies.

The people who perpetrate this nonsense are sick, and their followers are dangerous.

This is where that sort of thinking is logically headed.

6 Likes

Can we hold up signs that say: IQ ?

12 Likes

I like that, Qanon: no I and all Q.

12 Likes

And when Donnie is stretched out in his casket, after dying from the covid infection he didn’t treat aggressively enough, his followers will believe he’s just resting from sxerting himself so much in his investigations and mass arrests.

8 Likes

That sure is an unhealthy obsession with pedophiles and/or pedophilia.

14 Likes

replace “think” with suppose, bewilder, believe, feel, infer… but “think” implies some sort of cognitive function, and, well… none of that nonsense goin’ on 'round Q

5 Likes

Satanic pedophiles beware, Godly p_ssy grabbers OK!

7 Likes

Projection.

11 Likes

I think that mostly these QAnon people are young men who can’t get dates because they are just too immature. QAnon gives them a place to commiserate, and they also think it’s pretty cool to be in the cabal, which just might help them get laid. Good luck with that!

7 Likes

QAnon is not a conspiracy theory. It is a collective delusion.

15 Likes

IQ = 50

4 Likes

Oh, QAnoners get dates, but it’s over the phone and they have to surrender a credit card number first.

1 Like
11 Likes

Hey, they’re just “kidding”…

1 Like

That sure is an unhealthy obsession with pedophiles and/or pedophilia.

Yep, one sure has to wonder. We laugh at these idiots, but this deliberate floating of some false threat could have dire consequences. Google “War of the Worlds” radio show by Orson Wells, 1938. Many actually believed it was a live and real radio account of of invaders from Mars that landed in the NJ meadows. In some areas there was panic.

6 Likes