‘Pure BS’: White House Torched For Peddling Fantasy Of Trump Ending COVID Pandemic | Talking Points Memo

Use the following to send to the Office of Science and Technology your comments for their BS claim about COVID-19

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?view=cm&fs=1&tf=1&source=mailto&to=press@ostp.eop.gov

3 Likes

In other news, Mexico is not paying for the wall.

15 Likes

Published as daily average infection rate hits a record. And Putin decrees nationwide mask mandate in Russia. Why even publish dreck like this?. It just underscores your ignorance and venality. Either the entire rest of the world is out of step or you are.

4 Likes

I’ll have to tell my MD brother-in-law in El Paso that we’ve “ended” the pandemic. He’ll be glad to know, considering that they set up triage tents in the parking lot of his medical center ER yesterday, and are converting the downtown convention center into a 100-bed hospital.

19 Likes

Wonder how many people will actually believe this.

3 Likes

Donnie is desperate and peddling lies as quick as he can.

4 Likes

He’s trying to get it on record so, should he lose the election, he will say it was TRUMP not Biden who got “control” of the virus.

Kinda like HE gave veterans choice back in 2014.

4 Likes

Imbecile deplorables will never believe there are tent hospitals unless there’s one outside of their trailer. Sorry but I hate them.

5 Likes

Well…she IS still on family leave, if memory serves.

I would assume she never intended to return.

2 Likes

In a way, Trump has ended the pandemic.

We’re now experiencing two or three notches beyond “pandemic.”

4 Likes

Nothing, NOTHING is beneath these people. They have no dignity, no truth, no honor. And the legion of bootlickers who fawn and swoon in adulation of Rump never ceases to boggle the mind.

8 Likes

It’s hard to know what to believe anymore. ~ Trump supporters everywhere.

2 Likes

Primus SUCKS.

3 Likes

OR…considering how infectious and chaotic we are…they are NOW building their own.

6 Likes

Trump is Good Ol’ Somerset Frisby.

1 Like

It will be the Biden Virus starting January 22, 2021, with 4 kazlillion dying every day.

2 Likes

God, you’re right. After all the bs people actually liked him MORE. Americans are so effing stupid.

4 Likes

I really want the WH declaration that COVID is over to get A LOT of press attention. Unfortunately, because MSM and DC media in particular consider Republicans to be mostly crack pots they usually dismiss this stuff to focus on the minutiae of what Democrats say.

3 Likes

Two years later…

In polls conducted between August 7 and 16, 2006, Bush’s average approval rating was 37.0%, and his average disapproval rating was 57.3%.[33]

Americans wised up then, too. Finally. Last hurrah for the Trumpies.

5 Likes

Also invented time travel, as clearly dilithium has not yet been discovered in the present.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available