Project 2025's Christian Nationalist Roots Exposed In Secret Recording

You have to admit, this ad is her only legislative accomplishment this session.

3 Likes

But the wind from Trump should have propelled those classified documents to the sewer system’s terminus.

1 Like

Still the sequence of images that comes to mind when I hear that.

9 Likes

What is her right hand doing?

3 Likes

She doesn’t smile. She bares her teeth

12 Likes

JD has attended the Don Jr. Short Course in Lying Shitposting.

31 Likes

I don’t see any sourcing for the content of that tweet.

Again…the central tension in the counter-elite enterprise of total personnel replacement is this: Project 2025 wants/needs to be covert and yet its creators want notoriety for their efforts. Their lust for power is mitigated by their lust for fame. They blew this one big time. Mr. Vought…you are now officially famous and hopefully impotent because of it.

25 Likes

Says the guy who destroyed the supply chain.

11 Likes

Article and map were updated on July 29, 2024

6 Likes

2 Likes

Oh, they’re panicking all right. The question is: What will they do? They’re banking everything on ratfucking the election and doing anything to get it to the Supreme Court. I hope thorough preparations for this are in the works on our side.

24 Likes

FL will only break your heart if you let it.

I’m more hopeful about getting rid of Rick Scott.

16 Likes

It must take incredible training and nerves of steel to shoot civilians from 300 meters. I’m sure Adelson fils was up to it.

3 Likes

It’s all she needs in the party of tRump.

1 Like

The funniest part of it all is that they are so smug and self-satisfied that they are smarter than everyone around them that they’ll open to everyone about their “mission from God” insanity as long as that person gives them the least bit of flattery.

Project 2025 is gonna be a nail in the MAGAworld coffin, along with Dobbs, assault weapons, etc.

Karma is toying with them.

29 Likes

First Lady Betty Ford really set them off back then. Compared to previous First Ladies she was open minded and quite chatty since she was for reproductive freedom and the ERA which to them was hearsay.

21 Likes

Ever since they hung Chad…

2 Likes

Sheesh! First People magazine publishes an expose on project 2025 and now USA Today, of all places, is calling lies, lies.

I’m still pissed that the NYT and Washington Post are playing stupid games, but inconsistent voters don’t read those papers anyway.

13 Likes

Meanwhile, Michigan’s Sec of State Jocelyn Benson was swatted twice in one week. These tRumpers are always victims. They take after their Orange Savior.

16 Likes