‘Piece Of Sh*t!’: Trump Toady Graham Mobbed By MAGA Fans For Not Stealing Election

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC), having unhitched himself from President Donald Trump’s efforts to overturn the election after Trump supporters mobbed the Capitol, now finds himself at the center of MAGAland’s fury for turning his back on the man he once so slavishly enabled.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1353442

‘Piece Of Sh*t!’

Entirely appropriate treatment for an asshole with his mask down under his chins.

21 Likes

Lie down with dogs…

And I hope they continue to make his pathetic little lying life hell until he leaves this mortal coil – or the Senate, whichever comes first.

23 Likes

I got really tense watching that. As much as I don’t agree with him, I was very concerned for his safety.

13 Likes

I never ever thought I would agree with Mindy Robinson on anything but I must, albeit for different reasons, agree with her assessment of Lindsey Graham.

"A video of the fracas posted by reality TV show personality and conservative “activist” Mindy Robinson shows the mob following Graham around while yelling “Traitor!” and various expletives.

“You son of a bitch! You better enjoy Gitmo, you fucking asshole! Piece of shit!” Robinson screams.

4 Likes

OT cut-and-paste. Impeach the Motherfucker Again, NOW!!!

The latest draft of articles of impeachment against Trump includes “incitement of insurrection”

From CNN’s Manu Raju

House Democrats are currently planning to introduce articles of impeachment against President Trump as soon as Monday, according to multiple sources familiar with the matter.

26 Likes

Poor, poor Miss Lindsay. Will the Belle of the Bawl ever get to anonymously practice his, um, “wide stance” at his favorite airport(s) again?

15 Likes

Ha. Ha ha.

Ha ha ha ha.

Ha ha haha hahahahahahahaha!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahahhahahahahaha!!!

12 Likes

I’m feeling Trump levels of empathy.

23 Likes

Way to go lindsey, you sold your soul to the devil and now neither the devil’s minions nor the angels on the left will have anything to do with you. You have created a new kind of hell for yourself.

11 Likes

That’s what happens when you dine with the devil and don’t bring a long-enough spoon.
He should have stuck to his (metaphorical) guns in the first place. He would be in a much better place now if he just told Trump to publish and be damned on that golf course.
Because he knows that Trump will leak whatever-it-is in revenge. He’s got nothin’.
I almost feel sorry for him. Almost.

15 Likes

Now I hardly see why Lindsey wouldn’t support impeachment since he’s already roundly hated by MAGA. Is it the difference between being yelled at versus spit on?

5 Likes

Thanks for the Larry Craig reminder

8 Likes

I’m trying to gin up some empathy for him. Instead I’ll drink some gin and laugh at him.

18 Likes

You are in a minority…

8 Likes

Karma accosts lickspittle.

Film at 9.

11 Likes

Are we sure it wasn’t antifa being mean to Lindsey? Or does that only apply when trumpers are caught engaging in illegal acts?

9 Likes

All those tap lessons in charm school gone to waste…

2 Likes

Though they’d be ecstatic, nobody was swinging, unless Graham first did.

2 Likes

Traitor says what?

11 Likes