Perry Tells Trump He’ll Resign As Energy Secretary | Talking Points Memo

And all this time I thought that they were one in the same.

5 Likes

Truthfully, Perry surprised me. I always knew he was an idiot, in fact that is why I figured he would be one of the few who wouldn’t be tainted by this administration. He was too dumb to be involved in criminal activity.

Clearly, I gave this administration waaaay too much credit.

14 Likes

History shows giving Trump credit is always a losing proposition.

13 Likes

They’ve been gone for a few years, swapped out for dummy versions after the coup attempt. Count on it.

1 Like

Yep !

image

7 Likes

The spineless GOP Senate strikes again…

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/10/17/senate-fails-to-override-trump-on-border-wall-emergency-050266

3 Likes

I can just hear her now…

“If we learned anything during Goodhair’s 14 odd years of grift in Austin, it’s that he has the uncanny instinct of being able to slide out from under even the whiff of scandal… even so, the bilious gas wafting from Rudy & Ukraine may make a smooth landing back in Texas a little harder.”

8 Likes

Who’s still left in the WH, besides the janitor?

7 Likes

There are the paintings on the walls. Was trying to find a graphic of tRump walking around talking to them, but was not successful.

1 Like

Hoping there’s more than one janitor, looks like breaking news that Mulvaney is trying to clean up his pressor.
We know how that always works!

2 Likes

Perry led the American delegation to the inauguration of the newly elected Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky’s inauguration in May.

That alone is suspicious.

(And I’m not talking about the editing.)

7 Likes

Yup. By tomorrow, he’ll be saying that the Ukrainian thing is no big deal compared with the administration greenlighting MBS to kill Khashoggi.

10 Likes

Yeah. Who knew? (Hint: Not Señor Amigo.)

3 Likes

Among the originals, Kellyanne Conway, Ben Carson, Elaine Chao, Mnuchin, DeVos. Some of the little trumplings are still sort of there, if you count them.

5 Likes

Are you sure? I haven’t seen anything from her in a couple of weeks.

3 Likes

So which industry lobbyist will get to act like the Energy Secretary?
So while watching MTP Daily Chuck had Andrea, Michael Steele(the white one) and Maria Teresa Kumar on. It was a 505 Bad Gateway for most of the show, as in everyone talked over and around each other, sort of like on here.Chuck even lightly pounded on the table.

3 Likes

She chirped up about Hunter Biden about 4 days ago. True that her husband gets more press than she does, lately.

4 Likes

Hey it takes a lot time and money to fix that face for Halloween.

2 Likes

Live, or twitter?