Perdue Vows To Copy DeSantis’ Bogus Voter Fraud-Hunting Police Unit

“Ve have a complete dossier on you…”

complete-dossier

4 Likes

You bet. And not just in red states. Across the board, it’s being encouraged at every level of government. If they could, factions of the CT GOP would copy DeSantis in a heartbeat. Even at the very local level.

But McConnell said there wasn’t a problem.

Hopefully, Stacy can find a way to run on this.

I just repeat the mantra: with conservatives, every accusation is a confession, every assertion a confirmation of what they have done or intend to do.

3 Likes

Edicts of gilead, obviously.

1 Like

When grass roots transitions into brass knuckles.

I concur that establishing a Voter Intimidation Squad with full police powers would have had to go through preclearance.

1 Like

So will this Stasi-like unit be arresting those republicans who commit voter fraud or just democrats?

2 Likes

Let’s hope he’s true to his name, sans transformation: in French, “perdue” means “lost.” In the “I didn’t win” sense, and even in the sense of “lacking confidence or the ability to deal with a situation.”

Perfect name for him!

2 Likes

Is it a coincidence that Neo-Stasi and Neo-Nazi rhyme?

I don’t think so, either.

1 Like

I assume the GOP will shortly set up Sasquatch-repelling squads as well, and achieve similar results.

1 Like

It’s a plot, a plot I say!

2 Likes

where will we house all of these republicans?

1 Like

It’s not Voter Fraud Police. It’s Fugitive Democrat Police.

1 Like

Why would anyone think a sub par Senator wouldn’t be just as sub par as a Governor.

Plus he is a Republican.

2 Likes

FDP has an East German sound to it.

Governor Perfidy
Governor Perdition

Don’t be absurd. They’ll only be arresting criminals, people who commit the crime of attempting to vote while Democratic.

1 Like

I was playing off of the fugitive slave law, but your point is well taken. Heil!

1 Like

Either up thread, or on another post we were rhyming Nazi and Stasi, so German was sort of baked into my brain.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available