Pelosi: Trump Has ‘Doggie-Doo On Shoes’ | Talking Points Memo

Priceless. First Biden labels Trump as “President Tweety”, and then Pelosi says everyone in Trump’s administration has doggie doo-doo on their shoes. Biden is going to have to have a fumigator come clean up all the dogshit these geniuses will leave at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. before he moves in.

2 Likes

Yeah, sorry for that.

No question in my mind about your [1], [2], and [3].

And I agree with you about the way she worded the statement in [4].

But as I’ve said before, I am not sure any of these sparring matches can make a real difference. The people who respond to them are the people who are paying attention but are also not inclined to change their opinion of Trump.

Whereas the people who can be reached may need some help.

1 Like

No, like popcorn.

1 Like

Because it sounds belittling, and Drumpf can’t deal with that. Especially from Pelosi.

Her target.

2 Likes

Fear. Dogs see right through people.

1 Like

Sure could.

2 Likes

And the experts said Cunard should put more lifeboats on the Titanic.

3 Likes

Well, there was Jenner, but your point is well taken.

1 Like

OT: Watch The Unicorn Store. Brie Larson just keeps getting even better, and she directed this gem as well.

And make all passenger ships stand 24 hour watch on the emergency radio frequency, rather than everybody shut down and go to bed, just in case.

Oh, and the experts also recommended an air traffic control system after two aircraft collided while the pilots were both trying to show their passengers the grand canyon at the same time. And traffic lights proved to be a good idea, too. But don’t get me started on that whole “Germ Theory” thing. If the pResident says it’s “fake news”, well he would know, right?

3 Likes

WHATTA WOMAN! She wields the shiv like no other.

2 Likes

When she said that I thought to myself that is not a phrase in general usage but ‘still’ generally understood; like I say wackadoodle ‘all’ the time, I never hear anybody ‘else’ say it. But I never had anybody ‘ever’ say What Does That Mean?

2 Likes

Well, he didn’t really pioneer the science (others did), but he did promote the hell out of the need for smallpox vaccinations, which likely saved thousands of contemporary lives, if not more.

But your point is well-taken, too.

Then there was Jim Jones in the Jonestown Massacre. Quite the historical achievement for an amateur.

2 Likes

I’m not sure about that. To me, he seems more like the child who walks into the house eating dog doo.

I am not sure they make a difference at all. I am often confounded by people who think what is said on twitter is indicative of national opinion.

1 Like

Whereas I believe some of them may be helped by his response to her needling. Until the 80s, I’d have thought that the way the pandemic has panned out would have been plenty. Alf Landon’s ghost could have beat such an incumbent.

2 Likes

Yes, that’s entirely possible. Has he responded yet?

Also, I thought today’s challenge was better.

1 Like

Dunno. I’m routinely a few hours behind news. Comes from staying up to watch Jack Paar when I was 10 or 11. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it. Night person ever after.

Also, I thought today’s challenge was better.

Behind again. You’re probably right. I’m sure it’s in an open tab.