Pelosi Says Trump’s Massive Debt Is A ‘National Security’ Concern

Yes it is. It’s been going on for years. It didn’t just happen.

1 Like

:disappointed_relieved: Tragic. I could do without beef and pork, but shellfish is a whole other matter.

2 Likes

I think he can only use that twice. Rest of the questions are $0 questions

3 Likes

Rather shellfish of you, don’t you think.

3 Likes

I’m betting he tells you to clam up…

2 Likes

Only if he’s crabby tonight

2 Likes

Yeah, then he’ll try to mussel in on the action…

3 Likes

And we’re off!

2 Likes

My prediction: He and his children will live out their days in UAE

Questionable. No extradition treaty, which is a plus for them, but we’ve got a big base in Dubai, which is a minus.

Think they’re going safer. Ivanka and Jared can go to Israel, who doesn’t extradite Jewish people, Trump’s probably stuck with uzbekistan or Russia.

3 Likes

Naw, @playitagainrowlf is a shrimp when it comes to contests.

2 Likes

Biden should ask Trump whose his Daddy.

What are you carping about now…?

2 Likes

That stings. Rays of sunshine are just around the corner, though, so it will get better.

2 Likes

Yes, but she’s preaching to the choir.

A much more useful line of attack will be to point out that his tax returns show that he’s a fraud as businessman. But say it with humor :joy:.

I don’t think she’s preaching to the choir. This is on the national airwaves. It’s a criticism that reaches everyone, and those who have ears for it will hear. I also think that simply harping on Trump’s being a fraud as a businessman isn’t really to the point at this juncture. Yes, it’s definitely the kind of comment that Pelosi could make jokingly, you’re right there, and being laughed at always makes Trump wild so there’s that too.

But this security thing is a serious issue, and I believe we’re at a point where simply kidding around becomes a failure to address the danger to this country that Trump represents.

4 Likes

Berlusconi is who Trump wishes he were. Berlusconi actually has money. Lots of it.

2 Likes

The thing is…those people who will believe this is “fake news” are going to vote for Donnie anyway, they were always going to vote for him. It is the hardworking independents and the right-leaning republicans who are not nut cases who are going to understand that they are paying big taxes to support a grifting fat cat who is living off of THEIR hard earned money. This is another bucketfull in the avalanche of exposes and bad news about Donnie’s crookedness and blatant grifting that is going to stick in the craw of anyone who is honest and supports this country.

All he has sold recently is his “brand”, which is being torn off structures all over the world as we speak. He has absolutely NO “goodwill” to sell to anybody anymore. Donnie’s little “empire” is on fire, falling down around his ears and hopefully will take all the “kids” with it.

1 Like

Funny to think about! But I seriously doubt it’s a tenable scenario for any ex president to live in Russia, even Trump. Uzbekistan Idea is just sad.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available