Pelosi Is ‘Very Proud’ Of Supreme Court Decision To Uphold DACA | Talking Points Memo

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said on Thursday that House Democrats are “very proud” of the the Supreme Court decision to uphold the Obama-era DACA program shielding young undocumented immigrants from deportation.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1315492

Democrats are also very proud of Nancy Pelosi, the moral leader of the country.

25 Likes

Nicely played, Speaker Pelosi.

Heartfelt truth, and guaranteed to set Fat Nixon off. Again.

20 Likes

Well then…clearly this shows that the Dems have gotten to Robert’s and corrupted him. Otherwise why would she be “proud” of the decision as if she made it?

9 Likes

Atta girls and boys.

5 Likes

JOE BIDEN ON fire:
My Commitment.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1273617580809486336
16 Likes

I am so happy for Nancy. There has never been a Speaker with so much riding on her decisions.

18 Likes

She is on a roll…

17 Likes

Damn right, Madam Speaker. DACA is simply the right thing to have done. We made a promise, and we’re sticking to it. Those young people are Americans.

23 Likes

Hes really is delivering the message well…I only hope it’s getting thru to people.

14 Likes

I’m also happy to see her slapping members around for not wearing masks. Make them set the proper example. She knows what she’s doing, and fuck the right. Let them continue with their apoplexy. That’s all they ever do anyway.

13 Likes

Said it before, I could swear he’s becoming inspired with a sense of what this historical moment asks of him. It does happen, an essentially decent if middling person catches a wave and becomes more than he or she was.

9 Likes

Love you Madam Speaker.

I’m happiest though for Obama today. This was his program and it meant a lot to him.

23 Likes

+1

6 Likes

It happened with FDR.

5 Likes

That is it in a nutshell
Not Heritage
Traitors

6 Likes

True. From what I read he was a bit of a lightweight in his youth, not terribly serious and so forth.

3 Likes

Soros bought Robert’s. The deep state got to him. He’s obviously an antifa agent. He doesn’t love the dotard anymore.

1 Like

She’s the first woman Speaker there damn well should be statues.

13 Likes

Wearing the red coat!!!

7 Likes