Patience Wears Thin As Bipartisan Infrastructure Deal Hangs In The Balance | Talking Points Memo

Lol

That orange horizontal bias striped skirt. The 80s carve-out shoulder T - looks like she shops at
Bargain Clown. I wonder if she runs into Sarah Huckabee in the dressing rooms.

6 Likes

There is something weird going on there. It looks like she’s straddling a fence or something.

On other topics, as I told Mrs. Strad last night, I’ll believe this passes when it goes to Pelosi’s desk. All they did last night was to agree to open debate on the bill. They still have to vote to close debate with at least 10 GQP votes. Then (and only then) will I believe that there is a good chance this will pass.

Sinema is such an attention whore, I would not put it past her to vote against the thing she negotiated with Portman if she thought she would do well by it.

2 Likes

Can’t have moochers living off the government.

If they aren’t hungry, threatened with indigence and starvation, how’re we gonna get them to look for work?

3 Likes

Sinema redefines business casual in a bad way. The sad thing is that she probably thinks she is wearing professional dress.

To our Arizonans: did this bimbo dress like this when she was in the House?

1 Like

I believe McSally ran against Mark Kelly in 2020. And thankfully lost. But Martha also ran against Sinema in 2018. I guess Martha just cannot learn that her time is past. She was my Congress critter for a while and was very poor at constituent relations taking sometimes 5 months to respond to emails. Yep, I do communicate to my Reps and Senators.

2 Likes

For some…science can be ignored. Or in the case of Sen. Inhofe utterly misunderstood. He thinks weather on a daily basis is the same as climate. He even brought a snowball into the Senate to prove his point. This being the case… there is a fair percentage of humans who just don’t get it As Adam Savage of Mythbusters said of Physics …“It’s not an advice, *It’s the law!!”

3 Likes

If one considers what was taken out of this bill in order to please the moderates and right, the only conclusion one can draw is the Senate will only go as far as their paymasters allow when it comes to “promoting the general welfare.”
The Infrastructure Plan: What’s In and What’s Out - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

“Let’s all leech off the state! Gee, the money’s really great.” - Circle Jerks, When the Shit Hits the Fan

1 Like

There’s a subset of right-wing loons (particularly including “fundamentalist” mormons) that apparently believes in fraudulently obtaining government benefits as a form of protest/opposition to the government.

2 Likes

At least she coordinated her choice of color with the folder in the arms of the guy standing next to her.

Have you watched “McCarthy 3,2,1”? It’s really wonderful. His childlike enthusiasm for the music and his respect for the magic he and his mates created show him to be a good and down-to-earth guy and someone it would be a pleasure to be around.

1 Like

The Cloward-Piven Clown Show.

1 Like

Hey, watch that, Madame Crone! I happen to know for a fact that Sarah Unibrow Sanders happens to buy her trendsetting haute couture from world-renowned fashion showplace Little Rock Tent and Awning.

1 Like

No I have not seen it yet. I found Paul to be “down home folk” when away from the trappings of celebrity. I liked their two Samoyed dogs too.

They’re just helping to make sure that those dollars don’t go to someone dark skinned undeserving.

2 Likes

I’m not going to debate you or anyone else. The gloom and doom and predictions of failure by certain malcontents and cynics are a fact of life here.

2 Likes

So discussion of momentous legislation which is on the horizon boils down to a discussion of what one of the too few female senators, in this case Sinema, is wearing. Why is no one talking about her missing jacket? Why are we not talking about her hair, her eyeglass frames? etc, etc.

Let’s talk instead about what a slob Rafael looks like since he’s gained what looks to be 100 lbs.

2 Likes

It’s the all-you-can-eat buffets in Cancun.

4 Likes

Actually I did post and comment about this in another thread.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available