PA AG Swipes At Cruz For Jumping To Help Trump Try To Steal Election: ‘He Is A Sad Sack’

Pennsylvania Attorney General Josh Shapiro jabbed at Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) on Wednesday night for agreeing to help President Donald Trump, who has called the senator’s wife ugly and accused his father of being involved in the JFK assassination, try to overturn the election results via the Supreme Court.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1348563
2 Likes

20 Likes

And because of Trump’s criminal negligence of COVID, treatment for either is currently unavailable.

17 Likes

I wonder how Mrs Cruz feels about teddy jumping in to help when trump insulted her

24 Likes

I know this is shallow but does he really believe the beard makes him better looking?

19 Likes

She is likely a very ambitious and soulless type, too, given her work within the GWBush Admin + her connex with Goldman Sachs + her 20-year proximity to Cruz himself. In a feminist world, women are allowed to be awful, too, of course.

24 Likes

26 Likes

11 Likes

I don’t know a great deal about Josh Shapiro beyond having heard him do a stump speech from about six feet away, but just from that I would say he’s a person of real energy and mental clarity and toughness. Excellent brief discussion of this crap generally from those three, bravo guys.

24 Likes

It’s to give himself an once of dignity which is, given his history, not possible.

5 Likes

Not being able to discern which bridges to burn is a problem.

4 Likes

Oh Maryland, My Maryland

Maryland will NOT be joining the #Texaslawsuit. The suit is a cesspool of disproved charges, wild speculation, insupportable arguments and silly gibberish.

Joe Biden is the President-Elect. https://t.co/kC6UhUwyLm

— Brian Frosh (@BrianFrosh) December 9, 2020
33 Likes

What a weird spelling of ‘quisling traitor’…

19 Likes

There is no reason to drag this out, it’s a non-starter. I don’t know why SCOTUS even asked the 4 states to respond to the TX suit by 3pm today. Having done that, they may now allow TX to respond. But they could shut it down without that.

Maybe it’s a deliberate gambit to stall a decision on whether to take the case until the EC vote on the 14th, so they don’t have to deal with any more of these nonsense filings.

9 Likes

Heidi?

21 Likes

Unfortunately our grandstanding idiot AG here in Utah has joined the state without notifying the governor who promptly slammed it. Herbert said he wouldn’t want any other state interfering in our elections. Well Herbert, you appointed him in the first place (the AG won his reelection), what did you expect? From one dim bulb governor to one dim bulb AG. I am just so disgusted.

15 Likes

First time in his life that Cruz has offered to do oral.

ETA: I know he’s requested it a bunch of times.

6 Likes

14 Likes

Stepford wives have no feelings.

8 Likes

Her billygoat?

12 Likes