Over 150,000 Signatures On Petition To Change Street In Front Of Trump Tower To ‘Obama Ave’

Or a threat to Obama.

2 Likes

It is painfully obvious that our current president’s top floor is empty of anything of value. It’s only filled with all the latest conspiracy theories .

4 Likes

Sign me up!

2 Likes

O yes please! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

This is fine. I’d also be happy with Rosie O’Donnell Avenue, Hillary Clinton Blvd., or Angela Merkel Way.

4 Likes

Welp probably the only reason I’d wanna be a resident of NYC would be to sign this petition and change trump’s address. But that is just me. I am sure others love the city and the life there and that’s fine.

aack!

1 Like

Hadn’t occurred to me!

Whether it happens or not this is wreaking havoc with the orange stain. His life is spinning so far out of control it won’t take much for the shit flinging to commence. He stumbles from one attack to the next getting no traction. Things are not looking good for him. There won’t be any great come-back. He is going down hard.

9 Likes

CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES, COME ON!

What a wonderful moment it will be!

3 Likes

This is New York.

3 Likes

New York City is an amazing, world class place to live and work. I love the place, but could do without the corruption. On the other hand, this is Merka and corruption is now our middle name.

5 Likes

ETA @canyoncountry

5 Likes

How can I sign?

If petitions were available nationally, there’d be millions of signatures.

1 Like

From your typing fingers to the Goddess’ eyeballs! :smile_cat:

1 Like

I’m still disappointed Proposition R failed in San Francisco in 2008.

https://ballotpedia.org/San_Francisco_George_Bush_Sewage_Plant,Proposition_R(November_2008)

1 Like

She sounds more like an average New Yorker. (Just watch ‘em in traffic.)

2 Likes

Oh please let this happen. Please.

1 Like

Current Occupant currently shitting bricks at the thought… LOL

1 Like

Wait a few months and rename it John McCain Parade.

1 Like

While I’m sure the former President would love to have a block named after him, he would probably prefer it not be done out of spite. However “John McCain Parade” or “Avenue of Hero John McCain” are fine ideas.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available