One Capitol Insurrectionist Was Greene’s Close Ally

One of the insurrectionists who stormed the Capitol grounds on January 6 and later bragged about breaking into the building was a close ally of Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA), who has falsely claimed the attackers were Antifa in disguise.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1361979

Not a good look for an alleged patriot.

14 Likes

Only one?

21 Likes

Good people are on both sides.

5 Likes

You look like a Trumper
Walk like a Trumper
Talk like a Trumper
But I got wise
You’re antifa in disguise
Oh yes you are
Antifa in disguise

You fooled me with your kisses
You cheated and you schemed
Heaven knows how you lied to me
You’re not the way you seemed

You look like a Trumper
Walk like a Trumper
Talk like a Trumper
But I got wise

You’re antifa in disguise
Oh yes you are
Antifa in disguise

15 Likes

“Verily I say unto thee that this day, even in this night, before the cock crows twice, thou shalt deny Me thrice .”

or

“You don’t fuck your friends”

so
Which is it going to be?

20 Likes

Surprise surprise

10 Likes

News broke today that a close friend of new Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA), Anthony Aguero, was part of the January 6 insurrection, breaching the Capitol. “We were all there,” Aguero said in a video posted the day after the riot. “It was not Antifa and it was not BLM. It was Trump supporters that did that yesterday. I’m the first to admit it, being one myself.”

He said: “We need to stand up for our country. So patriots stand up for their country and they come out here to physically try to take back their house. The House of the people…. Now you have people on the right acting like they’re holier than thou, holier than holy…. ‘Oh, I’m appalled. I don’t condone this.’ What the h*ll do you expect conservatives to do? Do you want us to continue to sit there? Complacent, continue to take the higher route and keep getting fked in the a. I’m sorry for using that language, but I’m sick and tired of the hypocrisy.”

“I stand with people like Marjorie Taylor Greene proudly,” Aguero said. “That woman has more courage than most of the men that were in that building. No, not most. That woman has more courage than every single man that was in that Capitol yesterday.”

Marjorie Taylor Greene’s close ally Anthony Aguero among those in Capitol mob - CNNPolitics

So there, RoJo. One of the insiders calling you an f-ing liar right to your face. No, it wasn’t ANTIFA or BLM or any of the others you accused. It was you. You and your insurrectionist buddies. Don’t even try it. Not buyin’ it and it will be yet another reason for me to vote for ANYone other than you next year.

40 Likes

Obviously the cover story wasn’t disseminated to all hands. That’s the trouble with having so many free thinkers.

10 Likes

So she’s different - she’s not a coward like most woman!
Is that his point?

6 Likes

This showed up yesterday on no less than the Howard Stern show on SiriusXM:

The greater the ignorance, the greater the dogmatism.

William Osler

It’s why the Right will never be right.

14 Likes

He seems nice.

6 Likes

Actually, he said she’s not a coward like most of the men in the insurrection.

His point that he made very clearly is that he was there and is proud of the fact he was there and surrounded by like-minded people. She’s one of them, though (at least at this writing) there’s no indication of her direct involvement. Now, that could change with the cellphone record review and we’ll find out just how much of a coward she is when that alleged text or call telling folks where the House leadership was actually surfaces and she’s indicted.

7 Likes

I have so many questions. OK, like two or three. What does he do, this activist, when he’s not activing? If he’s one of her stable of beefy lovemuffins (another question) does he work in a gym or something? Seems like they often work in gyms, if they’re not tantric love gurus. And when does she resign already? How much of a freak do you have to be these days to realize maybe you don’t belong?

27 Likes

In an idiocracy all are welcome.

23 Likes

He goes to jail for domestic violence and/or hitting things with his car while drunk. Since both are on his record, your guess is as good as mine.

13 Likes

She belongs because her constituents say she belongs. Unfortunately, that’s all that matters. She is so deep into the nonsense, she is irredeemable. Her voters gave her the support she needed to be the mosquito or murder hornet in the House. I don’t know how that gets changed before the next election, unless (as I said upthread) she gets directly attached to the 6 January communications net.

8 Likes

“This isn’t Aguero’s first brush with the law. In a not-so-shocking coincidence he has a history of criminal violence, including - ready - family violence assault causing serious bodily injury. This is another way of saying “domestic violence”, which should shock no one, considering who these people hang out with. He was also convicted of a 2015 charge of felony vehicular assault while intoxicated and sentenced to two years in Texas state prison.”

32 Likes

Oh, now, who among us hasn’t–OK, most of us haven’t, actually. Nice company she keeps.

11 Likes

It’s not easy being Greene.

7 Likes