Once You’re In Trump’s GOP, He Won’t Let You Leave Without A Fight - TPM – Talking Points Memo

Once You’re In Trump’s GOP, He Won’t Let You Leave Without A Fight

10 Likes

video at link

19 Likes

If I can’t have you, no one can.

Nope, doesn’t sound unhinged at all.

10 Likes

Did she keep a stick handy to poke him?

2 Likes

Very much a Mafia thing, too. In tv-mob-world, Tony Soprano was faced with a soldier who wanted to move to FL and change careers. He was not allowed to and was dispatched forthwith. It looked like suicide. (Not the political kind.)

1 Like

THERE’S NO WAY OUT OF HERE;
WHEN YOU COME IN, YOU"RE IN FOR GOOD

1 Like

Or maybe he’s just the iceberg…

5 Likes

And not even a LITTLE creepy…

2 Likes

Cults never like those who leave the cult.

21 Likes

Gallagher said he plans to retire from Congress and leave the House before the end of his term, on April 19 — just past the deadline under Wisconsin law for when the state would have to hold a special election to fill his seat for the remainder of the term.

LOL! He did the R-party a favor, because they’ve been losing special elections by landslides.

6 Likes

I heard Trump sent out something like 70+ hateful tweets on Truth Social on Easter Sunday !! Either his golf cart battery died or his really is auditioning for the role of the anti-Christ.

As “Dark Brandon” says, Trump is one sick f&@k !! He needs to be put into the Big House for good.

6 Likes

Trump found an idiot willing to bet 175 million on him and post his bond.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/04/01/trump-legal-cases-bond-00150071

5 Likes

(blah, blah, blah…mean that House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-LA) will be down to a 217-to-213 majority. That means House Republicans will only be able to lose one single vote with full attendance in order to pass any legislation.

Can somebody explain this to me?
If Moses Mike looses one vote how does does he loose his majority? It would become 216-to-214. I don’t get it.

2 Likes

He can lose one vote, like you said, 216-214. But if he loses two then it’s 215-215 and I guess a tie is not a win.

8 Likes
6 Likes

One of my daydreams is that the stock price drops enough that we can crowdfund a hostile takeover. We’ll change the name to TMFWWNBN Social.

3 Likes

Glad to know it’s not just me!!

Yes, this made me sad, too. He’ll never “be held accountable”, will he?

1 Like

So what? He’ll just violate this one, too, and there will be Absolutely. No. Consequences. Just as it ever was.

1 Like

That’s who I thought it was too.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available