Ohio GOPer Refuses To Wear A Mask Because It Covers ‘The Image Of God
This Texas congresscritter was doing it right:
Ohio GOPer Refuses To Wear A Mask Because It Covers ‘The Image Of God
This Texas congresscritter was doing it right:
Gonna go out on a limb here and bet this will not age well.
Huh, I didn’t realize God looked like a selfish douchebag.
Vitale posted a screed on Facebook in which he argued that the U.S. was “founded on Judeo-Christian Principles” that proclaim that “we are all created in the image and likeness of God.” “That image is seen the most by our face,” he wrote. “I will not wear a mask.”
At some future date Vitale becomes ill with COVID-19 and spreads his infection to many, and when he eventually dies, he is greeted by his maker, and their discussion goes like this:
God: Why didn’t you wear a mask and keep yourself and those around you healthy?
Vitale: Because I wanted to show the image and likeness of God in my face.
God: You’re not even a tiny bit conceited, are you, Vitale?
Vitale: Well, you should know. You made me in your image and likeness.
God: I leave a lot of stuff to what appears to thinking people as random chance. For example, the distribution of intellect. Tell me, Vitale, do you believe that God is an ignoramus who wants you not to wisely use the brain you were given and not to care for others? If you don’t believe that God is an ignoramus, then why reflect that in the image and likeness you believe approximates God’s?
Vitale was sent to Purgatory for an indeterminate amount of time until he could come up with acceptable answers.
God said to Adam, “I’ll make you a woman to iron your shirts, give you sex and have your babies”.
Adam said, “Nice, God, What will it cost me?”
God said, “An arm and a leg”.
Adam asked, “What can I get for a rib?”
Let’s see him explain this to some heavily-armed ‘patriotic militiamen’ with their bandanas and knock-off Oakleys.
What if God was one of us?
Just a slob like one of us
Just a stranger on the bus
Tryin’ to make his way home?
If God had a face what would it look like?
And would you want to see if, seeing meant
That you would have to believe in things like heaven
And in Jesus and the saints, and all the prophets?
–Joan Osborne
What’s her name?
Only if they are kinky.
Bwahahahaha!
How about tough guy Nino does a couple hours as a hockey goalie with no mask, and we all come out for some good old slapshot practice?
I imagine a further conversation with God’s Son:
God: “Son, could you come over here for a minute?”
Jesus saunters up, gives dad a
hug: “Sure Pop — is it cool if I go to the country jam session tonight? Kenny Rogers is making his debut, and he’s playing with Hank Williams and Janis Joplin.”
God: “Fine, but don’t stay out late. Your mother worries …”
Jesus turns to Vitale, his expression hardens —“ Yo Vitale — rememberer when I said love your neighbor as yourself? That also meant doing everything within your power to make sure you didn’t get a contagious disease and spread it to others. You’re worse than the scribes and temple priests for being all about the letter of the law. You mess up on the spirit part.”
Please don’t do that. Now I need to rinse my eyes with bleach.
By the way, that’s not a KKK image, but the KKK did copy them…
Ah yes. I will lovingly hack my germ filled sputum onto those with compromised immune systems. Praise be to god.
I do count on the sophistication of the audience here.
Yeah, that’s some texas-style bighair™ right there. You can use UV light, instead.
The only thing this guy will render unto Caesar is tallow.
god almighty…
Because this guy is as wacko as Donald Trump is, perhaps even more so if that is possible.