Oh No You Don’t: Fired Trump-Era Official Who Won’t Leave Is Blocked From Agency’s Computers

Former Trump-appointed Social Security Administration commissioner Andrew Saul, who’s been stubbornly clutching onto his post after President Joe Biden axed him last week, hit a snag in his gambit on Monday.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1380979
3 Likes

Repeated attempts at unauthorized access to computer systems is called “hacking” and that’s a crime that should be prosecuted.

104 Likes

Saul attempted to log into work from his home on Monday – only to reportedly discover he’d been blocked from the agency’s computer systems.

Isn’t an unauthorized attempt to access a controlled government computer system a felony offense? I forget the stupid acronym for the law, but it is.

71 Likes

Showing up for work on Monday, pretending like the firing never happened. He’s trying to pull a Costanza.

85 Likes

I hear there is an opening for a CFO at the Trump Organization. Perhaps Saul should send in his resume. Wanting to keep money from seniors should at least get his foot in the door.

74 Likes

And one more time, the Republicans jump into the fray accusing everyone not themselves of ‘politicizing’ … something.

40 Likes

Looks like the IT staff got to work first.

63 Likes

You have to wonder what egregious misdeeds he’s so desperate to remain in office in order to cover for? Personal corruption is just a given when dealing with Trump appointees.

60 Likes

Standard practice is to pull login and badge privileges within 24 hours. I assume he wasn’t able to by 5PM ET last Friday.

57 Likes

These Trumpster yoyos really don’t understand technology, do they? It’s actually hysterical that he thought his log on would still work.

61 Likes

The IT staff likely cut him off 5pm Friday. Being management, he doesn’t work weekends so didn’t know.

50 Likes

Which was something Larry David actually did. IIRC he loudly and profanely quit as a writer for SNL on a Friday, decided it was a big mistake and his friend who was the model for Kramer told him he should just walk back in Monday like nothing had happened, so that’s what he did.

31 Likes

Better Call Saul…NOT!!!

11 Likes

lol. a deep state shadow government of one. and it talks to the press! (hopefully on his personal phone)

8 Likes

I understand Colludy has lots of free time, just need to find a venue that hasn’t yet suspended his license.

8 Likes

In this case, making repeated attempts to gain access to a computer system is called being a hack.

I have every confidence that there are much more insidious crimes this hack has committed, in the services of the forces of darkness, that should he should be prosecuted for.

23 Likes

These guys…Trump, MAGA and FoxSpew in-crowd are so much whiny little snowflakes it no wonder they’re afraid of Global Warming.

13 Likes

Hey Saul,
.YOU’RE FIRED!

15 Likes

Take it to court if you think you have been wrongly fired, what he is doing though is a felony.

10 Likes

Ugly
Stupid
Arrogant

Fired

20 Likes