OAN Host Muses About Mass Executions Of ‘Radical Democrats’ For Election Crimes | Talking Points Memo

One America News Network host Pearson Sharp didn’t flinch as he delivered the somber news to camera: Radical Democrats had “overthrown” the election, and the punishment for traitors is death. 

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1378826
1 Like

Well he’s right about the traitors part, he’s just talking about the wrong party.

36 Likes

Well suck on this then

49 Likes

Ya
With Some nice trains to the Camps
What’s not to like

13 Likes

@FBI, goddammit.

21 Likes

Isn’t inciting violence against the law?

45 Likes

Their ombudsman is going to have to explain to a lot of people that OAN only approves of lacing a traitor’s tea with polonium. After all, that way it’s the tea that done it.

18 Likes

This is why I have no patience for the
let’s learn how to talk to the other side nonsense
a good chunk of this country is beyond redemption they will never be disabused they can be outvoted.

53 Likes

And people wonder why there’s a spike in violent crime.

29 Likes

I guarantee there would be much less crime if the good guys didn’t have so much trouble getting guns
/s

9 Likes

I imagine life during early the 1860s was a lot more demanding, but these people are really pushing their delusions to another level. It won’t be long before this shit is heard at family reunions & somebody gets “executed”.

14 Likes

I hate to rain on his parade, but in the entirety of American history, only one person has ever been executed for treason. William Bruce Mumford was tried, convicted, and executed by a military court during the Civil War, for tearing down a US flag.

14 Likes

“The bottom line is that no one, absolutely no one, is above the law,” Sharp concluded.

And amongst those laws are statutes against sedition, something Sharp should, perhaps, keep in mind as he spews eliminationist rhetoric targeting the current, legitimately elected governing party. (ed.)

18 Likes

I had just flagged an article about this on another thread, and I am glad to see it got it’s own thread here.

Realize everybody, that RW voters are so bankrupt of ideas or ability to work within our system, that they have skipped over most every other hurdle or barrier and gone straight to Kill Them All.

This OAN bit is just playing catch-up

48 Likes

And for the both sides are the same crowd I will only point out that the Republican Party has become the radical right
and the radical left in this country has never had their hands anywhere near the levers of power

19 Likes

reminder

He’ll try to weasel his way out of giving an answer, but I’d love to see/hear his response.

27 Likes

Gosh he seems nice. He must be speaking out of his … whatever … because of FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

1 Like

This is what the wrong kind of leadership does, when it lurches into extremism.

There were lots of off-ramps, but the wrong people spoke up and the right people kept quiet.

Social Responsibility is not a slogan.

27 Likes

He wasn’t musing. He was blatantly calling for the execution of Democrats and anyone else who voted, counted, and certified the votes for President Biden.

35 Likes

Watch Jt. COF Gen Milley destroy Child Rapist (R-FL) Matt Gaetz on Critical Race theory being taught at the U.S. Military Academy.
Video at link.

Here:

30 Likes