NYT: Matt Gaetz Investigated For Possible Relationship With 17-Year-Old | Talking Points Memo

Gaetz is just stupid enough to get himself an underage beard.

50 Likes

If I had to place a bet, Iā€™d say the 17-year-old is the daughter of a previous girlfriend.

And yes, I do expect this to get worse.

41 Likes

The paying-for part is obvious based on the arrangement of his face on his head alone.

9 Likes

I guess ā€œI didnā€™t do itā€ was too tricky, so he had to resort to a simpler statement involving ā€œrecategorizingā€ and ā€œuntowardā€. Or rather, his PR flack did.

13 Likes

Now we know where he stole his wardrobe fromā€¦her ex-boyfriend.

11 Likes

Liz Cheney:
Is it wrong that Iā€™m smiling??

70 Likes

Technically people like this are known as total constant fuckups. Heā€™s just utterly worthless. Itā€™s a thing you can see unmistakably stamped on his smirking idiot face.

76 Likes

Hahahahahaha, oh my! Catch my breath. Ok

17 years oldā“
Crossing State lines with said 17 year old. (Poor girl. Hope sheā€™s ok)
Sex with said 17 year old.

Yep, Newsmax material. No wonder he wants to leave Congress

35 Likes

Cue (or should that be Q?) the aggrieved victimhoodā€¦

5 Likes

Any grown man who dates a seventeen year old is a perv.

38 Likes

I donā€™t like Matt Gaetzā€¦

12 Likes

NYT: Matt Gaetz Investigated For Possible Relationship With 17-Year-Old

A possible relationship with Matt Gaetz?!?

They ought to investigate the 17-year-old.

25 Likes

ā€œGaetz told the Times that his lawyers had been in touch with the Justice Department, but that they were told he was the subject, not the target, of an investigation.ā€

So heā€™s the subject but not the target of the investigation. Arenā€™t those the same things?

12 Likes

And how old was he relative to her before she became an Ex-girlfriend?

7 Likes

ā€œHey now guys, she was just my connect for some good coke, okay?ā€

4 Likes

She must be 19 by now because this happened two years ago. Per the NYT:

It was not clear how Mr. Gaetz met the girl, believed to be 17 at the time of encounters about two years ago that investigators are scrutinizing, according to two of the people.

Added:

The three people said that the examination of Mr. Gaetz, 38, is part of a broader investigation into a political ally of his, a local official in Florida named Joel Greenberg, who was indicted last summer on an array of charges, including sex trafficking of a child and financially supporting people in exchange for sex, at least one of whom was an underage girl.
Mr. Greenberg, who has since resigned his post as tax collector in Seminole County, north of Orlando, visited the White House with Mr. Gaetz in 2019, according to a photograph that Mr. Greenberg posted on Twitter.

31 Likes

And now we see why heā€™s considering ā€œretiringā€ to take a gig with NewsMax.

8 Likes

Wrong verb tense.

1 Like

His alibi has already been written.

ā€œI better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, Iā€™m automatically attracted to beautiful ā€” I just start kissing them. Itā€™s like a magnet. Just kiss. I donā€™t even wait. And when youā€™re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.ā€

29 Likes

12 Likes