NV Elex Official Slams GOP Censure: My Job Is Not To ‘Put My Thumb On The Scale Of Democracy’

Barb also refused the Dumb Son of a Bitch Candy Dish

1 Like

These actions by the GOP or censuring their own for not descending to their depths of depravity and cluelessness reminds me of a monkey with his fist full of food on the other side of a small hole in the wall, the hole being so small, in fact, that he cannot retrieve his hand unless he lets go of the food, first. So, rather than letting go to be free, he bites his own hand off instead. That same logic applies to the GQP all too well. They are simply too stupid to let go. Of anything!

2 Likes

2 Likes

I heard Kentucky Fried Chicken is doing that now, too. They’re using the catch-marketing slogans from other food products as their own. KFC, because you’re not you when you’re hungry. When it’s gotta be clean, it’s gotta be KFC. KFC! Just do it!

1 Like

I just spent five minutes trying to figure out if you’re encoding acrostic messages with your random capitalization of letters. I realize you’re doing it as a send up of Repubtards and ransom note cutout style, but it’s kind of annoying to those of us with acrostic-trained brains…Also the joke gets old fast.

No iT dOESn’T.

9 Likes

Stick around longer… it ages well.

3 Likes

Now THIS is good bipartisanism.

1 Like

I’ve enjoyed it for eight years.

4 Likes

Nope…sorry. Been reading @theghostofeustacetilley’s faux diatribes for years*…and years…and have enjoyed every RanDOm capitalization.

*Coming up on 20? years. I believe he’s haunted the threads as long as I have.

7 Likes

“…and she also failed to call the Senate Minority Leader vulgar names, for which we vote to apply a second censure.”

2 Likes

You’re confusing the monkey-fist story with the coyote-ugly story.

1 Like

Good to see you in your old form Eustace!

1 Like

Grammar aside, these asshats have nothing on the Arizona GQP. AZ was also way ahead of them:

3 Likes

“Basefull”

Perfection…

1 Like

I’m genuinely torn by all the GOP censuring of party and election officials.

On the one hand, watching the GOP fragment and bicker warms my heart.

On the other, fear that some folks will be cowed into thumbing the scales give me chills.

1 Like

Basefull been berry good to me.

1 Like

Secretary of the Deep State doesn’t know what her job is supposed to be, according to the GQP.

Does their base really give a shit about all these censures? They’re just trying to keep the big lie about 2020 going.

1 Like

Because the GOP = MOB, i.e. organized crime.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available