77M Americans voted for exactly this, and got what they wanted. They are cheering on the cruelty on from the sidelines.
A lot of people say the CF-DJT is the spawn of line of illegal immigrants. According to his rules, he should be deported, no?
I think this was basically the interview process for the job
Again I’ll repeat something I’ve pointed out before. There have been Muslims here in the US before there were even British colonists, or French fur trappers, because they came as slaves with the Spanish in the 1500s. I will admit that I didn’t learn of the Muslims setting foot in N America until way after I left school, but then again that’s because history keeps revealing interesting things long after I left school.
They fear his appeal.
Its gonna blow up in their faces just like Cuomo’s. Notice WJC has shut the fuck up? Trump and company are jumping the shark, hard.
This dude went into Sharptons house, in front his crowd, (who ate it up) shaming the tacit endorsement for Cuomo with Sharpton’s own words, all while smiling and still coming off respectful at the same time. Sharpton, basically was speechless.
I’m not sure thats ever happened.
I’m just saying, that’s no small feet.
Also, Zorhan was a 10 year old Muslim kid in NY on 9/11. Literally he heard far worse before attaining the title of “teenager”.
How about a little compassion? All that money on plastic surgery and she still looks like a gerbil.
The actual Defenestrees of Prague, it’s interesting to note, survived their ordeal. They landed on a heap of shit and other garbage at the foot of the Hradcany (Prague Castle) and incurred mere dents in their armor. But of course their defenestration provoked the Habsburg overlords of Bohemia to launch the m ilitary retaliation that led to the Battle of White Mountain ing 1620 and the Bohemia’s loss of independence.
What was that Republicans said about Biden weaponizing government? Here it is folks- the thing Republicans screamed that Biden was doing is on full display. Arrest a Mayor and Representative in NJ, Arrest the Comptroller of NYC in a courthouse and snatch up a Senator trying to ask a question in a press conference. Now you have the entire GOP (and some Dems) going after a young Mayorial candidate and DHS threatening to deport him?
We are sinking fast and it’s sickening to see some Dems willing to jump on board.
Flagged.
You have insulted gerbils!
It is shocking but if we’ve learned nothing else this past decade it is that a shocking number of US citizens are actually rather petty, venomous shits.
Kind of makes one wonder if there is any remnant of self-preservation remaining considering the usual fate of Trumpist true believers and shock troops (Hitler’s SA comes to mind); bad cess to the lot 'em.
Democrats may have to follow on this one: things are spiraling out of the normal political and legal paths pretty quickly these days.
Dog killer says what?
Crueltyisthepoit.
Darn shame, Feds have to call the PD for protection.
Apparently the blonde woman the ICEtapo hauled off is a US citizen and no one now knows where the fuck they disappeared her to.
Stand back and stand by from SDPD.
I for one will now forever more aspire to watermelon dreams
.
And they say AI can’t be creative, even if accidental. “Watermelon dreams” is a phrase that sounds straight out of one of Truman Capote’s early stories of the Deep South.
A lot of people are saying he’s here illegally,” Trump said.
I am one of more than a few here who think the same thing about YOU, asshole.
No, that’s because the “history” you were taught was in fact white supremacist propaganda designed to promote their agenda while marginalizing the contributions of every other culture in this hemisphere. Good for you to stay curious and keep turning over those rocks. If you really want an eye opener, read “Mayflower.” You’ll never look at Thanksgiving the same again.
Noem Says She’ll Get Creative In Acting On Trump’s Threats Against Zohran Mamdani
Well just saying, humans have been creative for some time regarding predatory violence against others and the Trump administration expertise is more in recycling those than being creative. So I very much doubt what she says.
I am only certain that she will enjoy whatever atrocities the GOP are able to dispense because she is one sick F&CK.
there a ‘tribe’ of people, ;living in TENN. whose ancestry has been linked to muslims…they are called [malungeons[?.. not sure of the spelling…they live in the CROSSVILLE TENN., AREA.
