No, Trump Is Not The 'Father Of IVF'

UVF. It’s my favorite trick for getting pregnant. Ultraviolet fertilization. Basically it’s sex on the Beach.

9 Likes

Via cnn…

New Georgia election rules passed by Trump-backed board are unconstitutional, judge rules
… … … …
And trump knows Jack Shit about IVF.

6 Likes

Ultraviolent fertilization?
I thought that’s what went down during a Kubrick retrospective.

3 Likes

I’d love to get trump in my old lab and show him what he Does Not Know.

To me donnie claiming “fatherhood of IVF” is a very deep insult. What research has he published on IVF. Bet’cha he doesn’t know what an Eppendorf pipet is or something as simple as a petri dish.

5 Likes

And I said, “Explain IVF very quickly.” And within about two minutes, I understood it. I said, “No, no. We’re totally in favor of IVF.”

… … … …
Bullshit donald. Two minutes and you are an expert? I’ve been doing reproductive physiology research beginning in 1972 as a grad student. donald trump, the 2 minute expert. It’s insulting. Donnie just wants votes so he can be dictator…

FUCK YOU DONNIE AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON.

10 Likes

Once again my apologies to Mr. Sinclair:

“It is difficult to get a man Ms. Faulkner to understand something how to be a journalist, when his her salary depends on his her not understanding it how to be one.”

6 Likes

I’m sure the DoJ is going to be right on it…

1 Like

He doesn’t care about the issue, he just blathers on to try to limit the damage the Christofascist are doing to his campaign.

He doesn’t understand, care or worry about IVF, it’s just a pawn in his campaign to keep out of court for the rest of his miserable life.

5 Likes

" Sure we banned abortion and are criminalizing even helping your friend get medical treatment. And sure our vice presidential candidate wants you to stay in your abusive marriage - but we totally won’t do it this time again - believe us! "

5 Likes

The man is incurious, about history, about science, about other people’s cultures, it has to be all about him. I think actually being POTUS and have numerous people at his beck and call only made his NPD worse.

7 Likes

donald trump takes all the fun outta going to college, then grad school and finally a PhD. Why? Because someone takes 2 minutes to explain what a test tube baby is and suddenly we have ourselves the Universe’s best and most knowledgeable flaming expert on IVF in our midst. All must bow down cuz his uncle worked at MIT so donnie because he shares genes must be a genius.
As I said. FUCK YOU DONALD

7 Likes

Grant the man his due, as The Father of IBS.

3 Likes

“Some people went to grad school. They are idiots! I went to reform school. I am the Father of Reform!”

2 Likes

He has no idea what it is, what it’s for or how it works.

He will say or do anything to avoid losing in 20 days. He sees the writing on the wall, and he is desperate.

ETA:

FUCK YOU DONNIE AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON.

Leave the poor horse out of it. He has suffered enough!

7 Likes

That’s a lot to expect from Fauxprah.

3 Likes

I just voted for Yadira Caraveo, so this dark money from AZ will have a direct impact on my life. Boo hiss at the AZ GOP.

4 Likes

“A Cuckwork Orange”

6 Likes

He thinks the “V” in IVF is “Vagina”

Thus he’s the father of IVF 5x over…

…and yeah… probably two minutes

1 Like

Had the same comment somewhere else. But dude, single Eppendorf pipet? Rainin Pipetman is the go-to gold standard. Multichannel Eppendorfs on the other hand are decent (I had several).

Everybody has their preferences :wink:

2 Likes

So, really, I think you are onto something here – “I want to talk about IVF. I’m the father of IVF!”

I have often wondered that some form of artificial insemination was the only way for him to have at least some of his (later) children. Not IVF, per se, but some earlier version, like they do for cows.

2 Likes