No, Trump Didn’t Release ‘Stenographer’ Version Of Ukraine Call

President Donald Trump put a new spin on his now-infamous July call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky at the center of a whistleblower’s complaint that spurred the House Democrats’ impeachment inquiry.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1254353
1 Like

Well, given that Perry directed him to make the call, yet he never mentioned “Oil”, “Gas”, “Energy” or anything like that in the 10-minute transcript…

Maybe the 30-minute stenographer version includes those key details.

I love the smell of impeachment in the morning.

43 Likes

The neural degradation is becoming more palpable every single day…

18 Likes

The relentless lying. IMO, that’s been the hardest part of this whole fucking nightmare. Every goddamn word out of his mouth.

51 Likes

Such a weak, feckless human being.

16 Likes

I was with you for the first half of the sentence, but this?

25 Likes

You don’t have to keep track of the truth. Lies… oh what a tangled web we weave…

Also:

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
Mark Twain

19 Likes

And his kkkabal of white male KKKult priests stand around him as he tells demonstrable, abject lies nodding sagely like he’s the white nationalist Pope and every word is decreed with divine papal infallibility, literally altering reality to conform as uttered.

17 Likes

He’s not going to let this go, is he? He’s going to keep banging that drum all through the Impeachment process, right on through the Senate trial.

It was a perfectly impeachable call, and everyone who understands words and sentences and paragraphs gets it.

34 Likes

I assume everybody has seen that he is now claiming that Nancy Pelosi said that the whistleblower report did not match what he said on the call.

14 Likes

And the GOP strategy now appears to be: yes, it was horrible and brazen but not worth impeachment. Portman the latest on that train.

15 Likes

Is Fat Ass trying to use this “stenographer” Ukraine phone call dodge to cover up his murderous, bloodthirsty betrayal of the Kurds in Syria which he tried to use to cover up the original Ukraine phone call scandal?

13 Likes

So has anyone in the WH read what was released to him? I doubt it. He doesn’t remember what he said, he won’t/can’t read what he said, so it’s Lawdy I hope there’s tapes time!

12 Likes

Not tapes, but there is a possibility there’s another transcript out there…

15 Likes

#saltmine

28 Likes

Smells pretty good in the evening, too.

7 Likes

I wish Joe Biden was on every imaginable show right now pounding on the table and pushing back on these outrageous lies. In my opinion, his candidacy was DOA, he should make it worth something.

12 Likes

That’s one of the theories.

1 Like

Countdown to release of the doctored transcript being released in 5,4,3, 2…

1 Like

Yeah, I hear you, but denying we’re of the same species won’t help our descendants.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available