Newsom Romps, Elder Concedes: Going Trumpy In California Falls Way Short

An ejector gurney!

8 Likes

Good God! When oxymorons come alive!

(Via Aaron Rupar)

42 Likes

Consider the possibility, for example, that Covid has been disproportionately killing off the poor.
That could be another reason.

5 Likes

PRooF posiTive Elder WON in a LANDslide as algorithms PROVEd even BEfore the ELEction that it WAS riggeD!!!

16 Likes

Elder: “Let’s be gracious in defeat.”

Welp, his career in the modern Republican Party is finished. LOL !

24 Likes

How about, “No sh*t, Sherlock”?

9 Likes

Woo boy. Kasie Hunt, now at CNN, got her butt handed to her after her series of tweets. John Legend delivered the smackdown very politely, and people loved it!

@johnlegend

Replying to

@kasie

He faced a recall because it’s ridiculously easy to start a recall in California. He won in a landslide that probably won’t reflect much erosion from his last election, if any. This analysis seems to be ignoring these very salient points

11:55 PM · Sep 14, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

Retweets

Quote Tweets

22 Likes

Then it stands to reason that Mississippi will soon have the highest per capita wealth and income in the country.

17 Likes

So who is really pulling her strings?

17 Likes

Good thing my lunch is already down, because this would have made me lose my appetite… :scream:

7 Likes

Someone on Twitter also pointed out that Kasie includes in her bio “owner of Corvette.” Speaking of elites…

15 Likes

It would be so sweet to see Stefanik re-districted into oblivion.

Make it so.

24 Likes

The downside is that then the fornicators don’t want to work for peanuts.

3 Likes

Looks like a picture of Nicki Minaj’s cousin’s friend’s swollen testicles. All three of them (COVID vaccinations also cause you to grow a third swollen testicle, BTW. I heard that from Pat Boone’s third cousin on his step-aunt’s mother’s side).

7 Likes

More like (Via Gilead)

10 Likes

It appears the jack-rabbits, coyotes, and rattle snakes voted to re-call Governor Newsom. The more human populated areas went the other way.

15 Likes
41 Likes

I presume “Patriotic Education” means “We don’t need no stinkin’ facts,” right?

13 Likes

Good morning

“I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library.”

• Jorge Luis Borges

Are we there yet?

PS: if you haven’t read Borges, please do.

11 Likes

Good news to see a rate reduction, but holy crap, the United States still has a 9% poverty rate. Despite being the largest economy in the world, the U.S. also has a significant wealth inequality gap.

10 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available