Newsmax Host Gets Roasted For Resorting To Picking On Biden’s Senior Dog | Talking Points Memo

Newsmax host Greg Kelly was met with a storm of tweets spilling into Saturday that mocked a segment from his Friday night show where the conservative host leveled attacks against the President’s dog, Champ.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1361188

Greg Kelly, who dat?

23 Likes

So Republican of them. Classless twits.

Up side is obvious, they don’t have anything even close to coherent to attack the President and First Lady with so they attack their dog. You can’t make this shit up.

45 Likes

Newsmax Host Gets Roasted For Resorting To Picking On Biden’s Senior Dog

Never pick on the senior dog. Junior dog is open season, however.

7 Likes

What a jagoff!

But I can almost hear Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingraham saying this after hearing about this asshole going after Biden’s 12-year-old dog:

“Gee, why didn’t I think of that!”

28 Likes

Why would they give a rat’s ass about an older dog? They don’t wear masks and risk the lives of vulnerable elderly people, so fuck them. They are FUBAR.

13 Likes

Christ Almighty, I hope Champ doesn’t put mustard on his fucking hamburger!

26 Likes

I hope he never wears his tan suit!

10 Likes

Never insult a Texan’s horse.

6 Likes

"A lot of shelter dogs are mutts like me.” – Barack Obama

32 Likes

I really didn’t even want to read this or respond, but my wife and I have volunteered for a dog rescue for 20 years, and have fostered and even adopted senior dogs. It is saddening how many people dump their senior dogs but gratifying that there are so many kind people who welcome them into their homes. The Bidens clearly love their old boy. Mark Twain wrote: “The dog is a gentleman; I hope to go to his heaven not man’s.” NO ONE at Newsmax is going to heaven, that’s for damn sure.

56 Likes

A college biology professor once told our class: We’re all mutts.

27 Likes

Sometimes a prick just shows his true colors.

10 Likes

I had a genetics professor who said the same thing.

6 Likes

What next, claiming apple pie is deadly, and motherhood vastly over rated?

6 Likes

Hey, I never attacked Trump’s dog, no matter how ugly Melania’s fashions were.

I’ll be at the Tiki Lounge Comedy Luau at the Moonlight Motor Lodge in Branson 'til the end of the month, folks! But now I’m just going to disappear completely, just like in this song:

18 Likes

Heidi?

10 Likes

This is how far they have to go to come up with something?

This is some lame ass shit, Newsmax. How small are you people?

28 Likes

Oh … Greg Kelly
… the piece of trash privileged & spoiled son of NY City Police Commissioner Ray Kelly

… scruples? the guy has none … zero … he is a total fraud … thinks with his ego & his you-know-what …
you know the smarmy guy that does really shitty stuff - but just manages to leave himself a little tiny window to crawl out ? - that is him … everybody knows he is a no-class - ass … but he scurried out of town and found a crowd that matched up with his lower-than-scum approach to life.

27 Likes

Or this dim bulb from Faux News who talks about “bible characters” - you know, as if they were in a comic strip or something.

14 Likes