New Trump ‘Plan’ Equates KKK And ‘Antifa’ | Talking Points Memo

I’m for a centaur plan.

Any time you are talking about a Trump " plan" just substitute the word “scheme” and you’re much closer to reality…

3 Likes

ANTIFA means anti fascist. Fascism equates to Adolph Hitler. Seems like our entire Army, Air Force and Navy were ANTIFA during world war 2. The KKK is fascist not anti fascist. The Trump administration has got it backwards again just like the pandemic and Climate Change and health care and the peaceful transfer of power to President Biden.

WARE A MASK AND PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING AND WASH YOUR HANDS OFTEN AND VOTE FOR BIDEN/Harris.

1 Like

OT, but really not.

When was the last time you saw news like this about someone associated with Antifa?

4 Likes

“Platinum Plan for Black Americans.”

If you upgrade to Titanium, do you get some Trump steaks thrown in?

1 Like

I usually go with “con” myself.

1 Like

Is there a ‘Black Card’? Sorry, had to.

Just like Trump’s skin - “rich Two Corinthians leather”.

3 Likes

President @realDonaldTrump correctly designated the KKK and ANTIFA as domestic terrorist organizations. @JoeBiden and @BarackObama could have done this-but they did nothing.

Do you know who else could have done this, at any time during the past 3-1/2 years? Chiselin’ Trump. I wonder why he didn’t do it until now?

2 Likes

Super Duper was already taken by the hydrosonic missiles (missiles that hear underwater?).

1 Like

So, KKK = Antifa: does that mean Drumpf is now endorsing Antifa?

I can hear Ricardo Montalban- Yes!

I wonder if there is any evidence that the term “antifa” was used before January 20, 2017?!? (Edit to add: Webster’s says they added the word in November of 2017 but it had been considered for inclusion as early as 1955. So, how could Obama and Biden have designated antifa as a terrorist organization when the term was not even in any significant use before Trump was President?)

The abject craziness of this whole thing, the “Platinum Plan for Black Americans” and both these Georgia Girls hopping on the KKK == antifa crazy train, not to mention the notion of designating something as amorphous as “antifa” an “organization”, much less a terrorist one, is mind-boggling. Do they think any of this if going to sway even one vote in their direction? That voter should be checked in for some mental health care…

1 Like

$arah Fuckashit $landers just got exposed for the lying sack of shit she is. Perfect!

1 Like

God me too. It’s the single most frustrating thing about all of this - I just can’t fight in the streets like I wish I could.

1 Like

Not every Republican is a KKK member, but every KKK member IS a Republican.

1 Like

Imagined enemies are the easiest to conquer.

1 Like

Sen. Kelly Loeffler (R-GA). Loeffler recently called another group, Black Lives Matter, “very divisive” and “anti-Semitic” and said it “seeks to destroy American principles.”

I don’t think it’s possible to “destroy” principles. But at any rate that Senator Loeffler is dumber than a box of rocks.

2 Likes

Yes, but one’s not allowed to play it…

2 Likes

Honestly, it’s like authenticity is the dark side of the moon to him, it’s simply beyond his ken how people have convictions they won’t violate and that persist over time and in all circumstances. Now this plan deal could be a Jared thing, it has that painfully obvious quality of pandering he shares with dad-in-law, but the inability to have and express genuine and deeply held views is the same. It’s the used-car salesman telling you he wouldn’t usually offer such an advantageous deal to someone but he likes you.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available