New Hampshire Sen Candidate Who Vowed To Defy Election Results Leads In New Poll

IOKIYAR, clearly.

4 Likes

You want the Hive to scratch your belly?

4 Likes

What do the New Hampshire poll responders object to in Maggie Hassan’s performance as Senator? Was that part of the poll or was this a push poll with leading/misleading questions. Some details please Mr Shuman on who conducted the poll. I may have missed this in the article but it’s quite critical information to go along with just the results.

1 Like

Well the fascist will be just as opposed to abortion as Sunnunu so doesn’t that give Hassan an advantage with the S.NH voters as well as the rest of the not necessarily catholic/anti choice citizenry?

3 Likes

Your Pulpit Pimp Pastor tells you to.

2 Likes

I agree. Her commercials make me cringe. They advertise how she stands up to Biden and other democrats, and show a quote from the Union Leader. I’ll vote for her though.

3 Likes

It just may save her actually, because while she only won by ~1000 votes in '16, she was running against an incumbent who was relatively sane.

Bolduc is a kook, and a perennial candidate (which NH doesn’t seems to reward)

2 Likes

I will too. Same w/ Pappas

F’n Pappas is equally awful.

Really, vote Against legal weed? WTF?

I can tell you that any of the Massachusetts dispensaries within 10 miles of the NH border have ZEro cars w/ Massachusetts plates in the parking lot. Zero. Even the folks working there live in NH.

Just in case anyone else was wondering, the NH senate candidate who wants to repeal the nineteenth amendment is a different guy (Jeremy Kauffman ).

3 Likes

Pretty tired of that actually.

I’d love to see someone from my party actually target my vote vs aggressively targeting so called independents.

I’m having a hard time remembering what powers the U.S. Senate has to influence the results of a Presidential election. Still looking…

SOOO… will they be changing the State Motto to Live free AND Die?

A somewhat selective reading of “Live Free” it would seem…the momentum is all in the other direction and it seems like it’s time to join the majority and get on board.

1 Like

I stole the election from myself! Stop the steal, and I will lock myself up!

I know. On the other side of any part of NH’s full border, including Canada is legal for recreational use.

Another fun NH quirk… You can buy beer anywhere, gas stations, CVS, supermarket, Bait store. But the one place in the state that does NOT sell beer is the State Liquor store. But the State liquor store is the only place in the state you can buy Liquor.

But this is actually the root of the problem. NH prides itself on having no sales tax.

This is the “Live Free” ( I guess, my property tax says otherwise)

So the state liquor store doesn’t tax liquor, they simply make the profit on the liquor sales.

The state can’t mimic the Liqiour store model lest they be the only weed dispensary.

They simply haven’t found a model that gets the state revenue w/o calling it a tax.

2 Likes

The paragraph about Hassan’s prospects may be a tad misleading. That appears to reflect the Republican primary voters’ preferences in the general, not those of the wider electorate. I note, for example, that Real Clear Politics lists the St. Anselm poll as one for the Republican primary only. It is not listed with the general election polls. Perhaps this needs some clarification?

1 Like

Retired indeed (@mattinpa) And they were immediately responded to by many current and former military.

“I think it hurts the military and by extension it hurts the country,” said retired Adm. Mike Mullen, a former chair of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, describing it as replete with “right-wing Republican talking points.”

You guys really need to include in the headline the fact that he leads in the primary not the general. The headline is disingenuous.

Yeah but as we have seen Congressional subpoenas are unenforceable.

“Congratulations, you just admitted your first act as a senator would be to commit a felony.”

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available