NC GOPer Calls Protesters ‘Vermin,’ Urges Police To Shoot Some

Rep. Larry Pittman, a Republican representative in North Carolina, called protesters in Seattle “thugs” and “vermin,” and encouraged police there to shoot those who resist arrest.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1315080
1 Like

It was nice talking to you, Mr. Pittman, but I’m going to be concentrating on this in-flight magazine for the rest of the trip so you have a nice day now.

33 Likes

Bye Felicia.

12 Likes

“They are bent on destroying our country and our way of life, and they will use any tragedy, any slogan, any excuse to convince clueless people that their radical injustice is justice,” he wrote.

Sounds like projection…

20 Likes

Gee, could we trade him for a moderate like Steve King??

19 Likes

Mr. Pitman wanted to drop the N-bomb on them, but was using a euphemism. This is what counts as being a moderate in today’s republican party.

8 Likes

Rep. Larry Pittman, I respectfully suggest that you give yourself a Glock enema. One is all you need!

7 Likes

People who proudly broadcast their stupidity are so funny and pathetic.

16 Likes

“While both Lincoln and Hitler were obviously bad guys, what Hitler did was worse and I apologize if people thought I was putting them in the same league.”

Gee, I wonder where anyone would have got the idea that you were putting them in the same league?

“Lincoln was the same sort of tyrant…”

15 Likes

I would have bet 5 bucks it was this guy:

stonyRushing

12 Likes

He seems nice.

15 Likes

Is it now fair game to nominate people for being shot, in states where the nominator doesn’t even live or plan to visit?

10 Likes

Looks like he’s from Texas. Alas.

8 Likes

Preston Brooks redux.

7 Likes

Wow, for a minute I thought that was the relatively obscure niche fashion magazine, “Hillbilly Dork.”

12 Likes

If you’re a Nazi, and you want to get the gang back together.

11 Likes

Bet he thinks Mt Ararat is in KY somewhere too

5 Likes

Nope, you don’t have to hang your head over this one. He was born in Kinston, NC.

8 Likes

Pray for him. He’s going to need it.

1 Like

I can only hope Anonymous wakes the fuck up and makes good on its promise to out all KKK and other “secret society” white nationalists it claims to have found in our gov’t. It will be a fun game going down the list and seeing which ones are actually a fucking surprise. This kkklown though…not so much…

12 Likes