NBC: Everything Trump’s COVID Adviser Says Is False, Proclaims CDC Director | Talking Points Memo

I’ve often wondered what prevents a sitting President from gleaning intel about election opponents, or any other thorn in their side, and using it to its full advantage. There has to be a small library somewhere containing tidbits about Biden, squirreled away in the bowels of the NSA. Is the threat of whistleblowers all that inhibits a President from going there?

1 Like

I’m a pretty small woman but if a man came into the room with his pants down and threw himself in my lap I’d throw his ass on the floor. I think that would be possible from that set up - just roll his ass off you, get up and go.

2 Likes

OT. How do they manage to have so many perverts in a single company? And no, Amy Coney Barrett would not get Napolitano off the hook, gay sex is a stoning sin.

3 Likes

Or soon will be. Again.

2 Likes

LOL Mr. Atlas lacks the primary qualification for that pool boy job.

Well I am tired of having sand kicked in my face.

2 Likes

some find their balls others lose their marbles

Brix is “distressed”? Will she clutch her scarf the way Susan Collins clutches her fake pearls?

1 Like

Redfield…

1 Like

In the olden, reality based America Atlas would have been referred to as a crank. And no CDC Director worth the name would have stood for being undermined by such a wild-eyed berserker.

3 Likes

This movie and The Big Lebowski really cover a lot of situations, don’t they?

2 Likes

I’m another who doesn’t find you bitchy at all. As for where he’s gonna get that kind of money – he’s planning on the rubes to keep throwing money at his “campaign” so he can divert it to his own spending plan.

Regarding leaving behind a pile of debt when he dies, I don’t doubt for a minute that he’s fine with that. He figures his kids can fight amongst themselves for it like he did with his siblings and the craftiest one (he thinks it’s Ivanka) will end up taking all the assets and sticking the others with whatever debts they can.

3 Likes

Best not to confuse the two. Or your peawee with your tronk.

An Egorectolgist

2 Likes

Yes…

And of course Idiocracy.

2 Likes

Cristopher Boyce.

I’ve wondered the same thing. I just don’t know. About an hour ago I learned that all my emails live on the AOL server.
I’ve got nothing to hide, but it’s discomfiting to have another confirmation that we have zero privacy these days and have not had any for a long time. These “privacy protections” are a sham.

Many people = me

Why should we do your work FOR you?

Good grief and then you complain that the media calls you lazy.

1 Like

The Militaboys were infamous for trying this when Big Bill was in the Oval Office.

I remember one of the local kooks accused someone in the local press of not checking out one of his crackpot claims and then claimed that PROVED she was biased.

The woman reporter was not cowed at all. In fact, she fired back with the contemptuous “Why should I? YOU’RE the guy making the claim. How come YOU don’t have the responsibility for showing us why it isn’t goofy but I do?”

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available